Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants sign Lavar Arrington

ImmortalDragon

This is natural. It's what happens. When a guy leaves your team, you bad mouth him. You're always gonna hear that guys wasn't as good as people think, is very over-rated, etc. Lavar is a good player. A damn good player. Whatever team he ends up on will be better because of it. Will he make mistakes? Well, yes. But everyone does. Fact of life.

I know man, it's like when people are always like "ya, champ was a chump he was never good i hated him anyway." The guy is almost an annual pro-bowler and not just because of his name. He had somewhere very close to double digit int's this year and is about as shut down as it gets, he's tough, and he can make the tackle. I'd rather have Portis but the trade worked out GREAT for both sides. I just can't stand when people just bash them because they aren't here. Sorry for gettin worked up, it's hard not to, I was about 11 when Lavar came here and that's when i became a skins fan. hahaha;)

Wow, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping he would go to Miami or any team other than an NFC East opponent. I would love to continue to be a LA fan but now will have to cancel my loyalty to him. This sucks. The autographed #56 jersey will now have to come off the wall.

Archived