Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight's premiere of the Sopranos...

DarthSidious

Well that will teach me not to read about the show!! As I wont get it here until the Autumn(Fall). But I am still looking forward to it. I would be very surprised if Tony is dead, as the show revolves around him. I will try not to read anymore posts on upcoming episodes. As for Deadwood, I could not get onto it. Surprisingly because of all the swearing, which is not 'bleeped out' in the UK. I found it too much, although I understand the character did actualy talk like that.

..and when the heck did she get pregnant and have a baby....I don't remember that......funny how Vito loss weight and Jenny is twice as big :laugh:

Well, it has been a year. I can't believe that Bobby fell for her. I hate Janice. I also thought it was funny how Vito "The Queer" lost weight (& obsesses about it) & Ginny gains weight. Not sure what to expect at this point, but it almost sounded like Vito was trying to prepare everyone for Tony's death. Everytime we saw him last night, he was talking about Tony "God forbid he have a coronary" or something like that. I kept thinking that he was either obsessing about Tony's weight (which is entirely possible) or he was planning on killing Tony or having Tony killed & make it look like he died of a heart attack or something. Maybe I'm just reaching...:whoknows: At this point, it probably won't even be necessary for Vito to do anything, since Uncle Jun kinda took care of it for him. I'm not sure that Tony's gonna die yet & I'll take each episode as they come, but DAYAM! What a first episode that was!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know how he got rid of her in the first place. She looks good thick/skinny/anyway whatsoever.

I know this is redundant, but looks does not a whole person make. I once dated a local teen model & she turned out to be gorgeous...& wouldn't know the truth if it fell out of the sky, landed on her face & started to wiggle. She was crazy as a loon. But she looks good, even today.

And for the record, Jamie is H-O-T!!!!

Well, it has been a year. I can't believe that Bobby fell for her. I hate Janice. I also thought it was funny how Vito "The Queer" lost weight (& obsesses about it) & Ginny gains weight. Not sure what to expect at this point, but it almost sounded like Vito was trying to prepare everyone for Tony's death. Everytime we saw him last night, he was talking about Tony "God forbid he have a coronary" or something like that. I kept thinking that he was either obsessing about Tony's weight (which is entirely possible) or he was planning on killing Tony or having Tony killed & make it look like he died of a heart attack or something. Maybe I'm just reaching...:whoknows: At this point, it probably won't even be necessary for Vito to do anything, since Uncle Jun kinda took care of it for him. I'm not sure that Tony's gonna die yet & I'll take each episode as they come, but DAYAM! What a first episode that was!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It looks like they are trying to set it up so that almost everybody on the show has a motive to kill Tony

And here's my prediction thus far...

Tony will go into a brief coma. Since Uncle Junior has Alzhiemers (spelling...), he won't have any info for "the family" on who shot Tony. And since Tony will be unconscious, Tony wont be able to tell anyone it was Uncle Junior who shot him. Just think about it... the gun is UNDER Juniors bed on the second floor of the house. And all the action happened downstairs.

That dude who wanted to retire in FL (The Bookie)... his body will be found in the basement and it will be assumed that it was a murder/suicide attempt and that since Tony wasn't gonna let him out of the family to retire in FL, he attempted to kill Tony and then kill himself (remember, a lot of people in the family over the course of many seasons of this show, wouldn't be too upset to see Tony die).

But it gets worse than that... The Bookie wiped blood on a road map in his car after whacking that guy in the diner. The cops/feds are gonna find that and realize that there's a murder connection to the Soprano family. Which is setting this season up to be pretty heavy on whacking mobsters to keep it all a secret.

Also, if none of that turns out to be true... then the NY family will be accused of ttempting to whack Tony since Johnny Sack is in prison. Maybe...

I'm so excited for this season!!!

What I heard months leading up to this season was that this would be a season of lavish luxury. That since the family had no competition from the NY family, they were gonna be raking in tons of money.

Also, the therapist (Lorraine Branco?) was on the Colbert Report a week ago and she mentioned that this season would be 12 episodes followed by a final season of 8 episodes.

Archived