Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are the chances?

TradeTheBeal!

Of the cap-friendly Eagles cracking open the wallet to sign the one and only .........Rod Gardner!! This just seems so appropriate considering their history.

You said last week that Bentley wasn't worth the money because he was coming from the Saints, remember? They are a poor organization with poor coaches so he sucked. I can pull some quotes if you want.

Also, on that same note, what does that say about Lloyd who came from the 49ers?

You said last week that Bentley wasn't worth the money because he was coming from the Saints, remember? They are a poor organization with poor coaches so he sucked. I can pull some quotes if you want.

Also, on that same note, what does that say about Lloyd who came from the 49ers?

The point of my posts regarding Bentley was basically this: The guy's comin from a bad organization in a weak division and the competition level in the NFC East was going to require an adjustment on his part, particularly down the stretch which is the time when he's used to playing out the string. I don't recall getting specific in terms of money and I surely did not say he sucks..and i would think quite highly of you WB if you posted my quotes supporting this position. I was also trying to throw a little water on the Eagle faithful because I didn't want him to come to Philly.

As for Lloyd, the situation is quite a bit different but I think that he will also have to make a similiar adjustment in terms of his desire and intensity because, as we both know, the East is where the "big boys" play! Don't you agree?

I am very upset about the Eagles' mismanagement of FA's first weekend

But where is all this Redskins superiority coming from?

Two marginal recievers for superstar money? BFD.

They've shown a willingness to improve by any means neccesary, which I certainly admire, but the moves from yesterday and today to show for it do little to excite me.

I am very upset about the Eagles' mismanagement of FA's first weekend

But where is all this Redskins superiority coming from?

Two marginal recievers for superstar money? BFD.

They've shown a willingness to improve by any means neccesary, which I certainly admire, but the moves from yesterday and today to show for it do little to excite me.

Don't under-estimate Lloyd. I think he could be better than Randel El. Remember, he suffered from poor, no horrible, QBing and still had decent numbers.

Don't under-estimate Lloyd. I think he could be better than Randel El. Remember, he suffered from poor, no horrible, QBing and still had decent numbers.

I agree. I like Lloyd. Randel El is a joke. Not a bad combo of three. Only prob is all three are getting paid like number 1s.

I agree, Lloyd will be a better player than Randle-El.

I suppose the Skins have proven that contracts/salary cap are completely irrelevant, but I still think Randle-El recieved far more money than he deserved.

I agree, Lloyd will be a better player than Randle-El.

I suppose the Skins have proven that contracts/salary cap are completely irrelevant, but I still think Randle-El recieved far more money than he deserved.

Would you feel the same way if your team signed El to the exact same deal given your cap situation?

HTTR

When Randel El was linked to the Eagles, I said many times ON THIS FORUM how overrated he was.

He is what he is....Character guy, outstanding special teamer, quality 2nd or 3rd option at WR, and has a knack for the big play...We might have paid a little too much for him, but the decision was made and I think it's a pretty good deal all the way around.

I agree. I like Lloyd. Randel El is a joke. Not a bad combo of three. Only prob is all three are getting paid like number 1s.

The salaries and bonuses won't matter when they're playing football.

And before you say that these contracts will prohibit us from signing other wants, I really don't think there will be a coveted FA out there that we can't afford. :2cents:

Personally, I think the Skins should have made a big push for Givens. With his size, he'd be able to basically bully a CB. With the signings of Lloyd and ARE to go along with Moss, if a team say, the Giants that now has physical corners decided to punch the Skins WR in the chest, they might have some trouble getting off the line of scrimmage. Though all three pickups were good pick ups, the fact that they are all small fast speed guys would make me think a bit......

Archived