Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maake Kemoeatu

D'Pablo

I really want this guy. Our depth at DT is almost non-existent outside of Boschetti, and Salave'a (my fave Redskin) isn't a full time starter. Kemo would be excellent alongside Griffin as their play styles compliment one another. Anyone know how serious we are about pursuing him?

Salavea is a full time starter in the 4-3 schemes. However, it has been rumored by the Baltimore Sun that Kemoeatu expects to be sought after by the Skins. It has also been rumored (and stated by Inmate/Miss Cleo) that we could go after Pickett of the Rams to solidfy our DT depth.

I really want this guy. Our depth at DT is almost non-existent outside of Boschetti' date=' and Salave'a (my fave Redskin) isn't a full time starter. Kemo would be excellent alongside Griffin as their play styles compliment one another. Anyone know how serious we are about pursuing him?[/quote']

don't know.. but either he or rocky bernard would make a serious difference inthe d line

we really just need depth at the DT position. we are SET with griff and big joe in there. last year we didnt make any moves at DT because we thought we would have b-noble so we were left with people like aki jones and cedric killings. i think we do need some depth at this position.

Like he's going to go to the Browns. :laugh:

He'll either re-sign with Baltimore or sign with the Redskins.

The Redskins are in position to pay him the money he's looking for with this new CBA deal.

He's also probably more attracted to playing in a 4-3 defense too, which gives the Redskins an advantage over Cleveland and Baltimore. No doubt he wouldn't mind playing beside Griffin either.

With our defense, it seems that we look to pressure on the inside of the line, and our linebackers have clean up duty. This guy can collapse a pocket by himself, and alongside Griffin, our d-line would be set (no need for the expensive and elusive pass-rushing DE).

Archived