Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People refering to the skins as ..we..

novascotiadiesel

Agreeance ..

Since "WE" (and I refer to Skins fanatics such as myself who has been a Skins fan for greater than 40 years) follow this team year in and year out, through all of the roster changes, player signings, player retirements; buying tickets, souvenirs, NFL-ST, etc; WE have been a part of this team longer than ANY player -- past, present, and future.

WE are the Redskins! WE are the Twelfth Man! (Now Mr Snyder: .. Send US a check! :laugh: )

I'm very excited when we win and feel like

I lost something when we lose.The 10's of thousands of fans that have stuck with this team through all the lean years do have the right to refer to this team as there's,we or mine.I live the ups and downs this team goes through.I've listened to B.S. from other teams fans and stood my ground defending this team and always will.So HELL yea I consider this my team as much as mine as anybody in the organization.

We, here at Extremeskins, believe that it's a free country with regard to this topic. :D

So do/say as you wish.

Personally, i think i do say "'our' Skins" or "our team" alot when posting here. I am not part owner, but since it is the team we all root for, it just seems reasonable.

Whatever works people.

Here's another rule though since i've sensed drama around these parts recently...

uhh...'newbies' cannot say we.

but...'toadies' is it? anyway, toadies can say we, us, me and Joe, whatever they want...

that is all.

p.s.

Lavar is no longer allowed to say 'we'.

Archived