Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bob Glauber (sp) says Redskins the biggest winner

ptimeskins-11

The Eagles are the biggest winner. We're now almost 30 million under the cap. Yeah boy!!!!!!!!!!

And you'll write in those incentive clauses for $20 million you don't have to pay but makes it look like you're spending against the cap and be short the depth and talent necessary to make it to the next level.

And you'll write in those incentive clauses for $20 million you don't have to pay but makes it look like you're spending against the cap and be short the depth and talent necessary to make it to the next level.

How much was the most incentives that they carried over from one year to the next? Was it anywhere near 20 million? Of course not. Over 10 million? Of course not.

From 01-05, the most was like 2-3 million. The Skins wrote a 1.1 million LBTE into Cartwrights contract this year. They were short on talent and depth necessary to compete with Seattle because of this. :(

How much was the most incentives that they carried over from one year to the next? Was it anywhere near 20 million? Of course not. Over 10 million? Of course not.

From 01-05, the most was like 2-3 million. The Skins wrote a 1.1 million LBTE into Cartwrights contract this year. They were short on talent and depth necessary to compete with Seattle because of this. :(

Because of 1.1 million they became short on talent and depth NECESSARY to compete with Seattle? I don't think we ever lacked the talent and depth, maybe depth to a small exten, but not talent, and definitely not because of 1.1 million.

Tell me about it. :doh: Trust me I know how this FO works. I'm not claiming we're capologists or big spenders.

If they don't do something with this much cap room I'll be PISSED!

Glauber's a very ignorant reporter. To hear him talk, he implied that we'd have to slash our roster to the bare bones just to get under the cap(if no agreement). His statement was pure BS.

exactly... i feel like the people here are the only ones who actually know our salary cap situation

atleast we got to play against seattle

Also, the Skins didn't lose "42-0" either!.....On MNF where the whole world can see just how much *depth* Philly displayed with that good cap # annually. Good job Philly!.......Sarcasm! (Of course!)

Archived