Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

john hall

LaVarIsDaMan

He will be healthy, and if he restructures i dont see why not keep him. who else could we get that would do any better for that much less? he loves bein a redskin and is a team guy. we should b more worried about a punter
I agree.

I'll be glad to get rid of Hall. He missed too many field goals and his kickoffs were horrible. Novak held his own when came in for Hall when he was injured. Kicked a nice game winner. Get rid of Hall and get us some more cap space....

:applause:

What about Conor Hughes from UVA? The kid is money.

I agree. Hughes is dead on. Saw him play once and he made 2 30+ kicks and 2 40+ in the game. All of them were good the moment it left his foot. No doubt about them. I think this kid will be a nice kicker in the NFL.

Bring Back Novak!!!!!! for what we are paying Hall he would be a lot cheaper and just as reliable. Any thoughts on this??????

not enough leg strength. his kickoffs were too short. plus, too many blocks as a skin

there are better out there this off season

Tupa was hot two years ago and got us out of a lot of tight spots. We need to fix both punter and kicker.

I am inclined to stay with Tupa, but we need a new kicker. If Tupa can't go bring back Groom. I think he will be around the league a long time.

nope... the punter to get is zastudil of the ravens..

Longwell, Vanderjact???? With what little money if any we will have to spend, I think our kicker needs to be playing for the league minimum. Novack was good in the short time he was here. Hit the clutch kicks (there weren't alot) and won a game for us. His kickoffs were short, but some were by design (how fast we forget) and they were on par with John Hall. He also showed good leg strength, I seem to remember him drillilng a 56 yarder (unfortunately we called timeout and it was void) would have been the difference in the Denver game. I would honestly probably go bezerk if we went out and spent money on a big time kicker. :2cents:

i agree in some ways, but when you consider how many really close games the skins play a money kicker is not a bad deal. lookk what akers has done for the igglets over the years (he was a skin, thank you norv!!)

all of you are ridiculous. he will be healthy, and if he restructures i dont see why not keep him. who else could we get that would do any better for that much less? he loves bein a redskin and is a team guy. we should b more worried about a punter

you are correct that we need a new punter.. that will happen.. but when kickers start to get brittle (rmember conway ??) it doesn't bode well. this is 2 years in a row that hall has become injured.

I'll be glad to get rid of Hall. He missed too many field goals and his kickoffs were horrible. Novak held his own when came in for Hall when he was injured. Kicked a nice game winner. Get rid of Hall and get us some more cap space.) How many field goals did Hall miss inside of 47 yards?How about Novak?I think if you research Hall's % it was better than Novak's.

Novak had 1 game winner and if memory serves me it was about a 37 yarder.Really I like Novak but he hasn't shown too much to date, ecspecially when you factor in his low kicking tejectory.

• 1 year later...
i don't think so. i guess he was more injured than we thought.

Hall is effectively done with the NFL since we put him on IR and he stormed out last year. Novak was last seen with the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe. I beleive he was there of his own accord as opposed to being sent by a team. He looked better there than he did here after some time but kicker is a hard spot to break into.

Archived