Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

john hall

LaVarIsDaMan

Bring Back Novak!!!!!! for what we are paying Hall he would be a lot cheaper and just as reliable. Any thoughts on this??????

I would welcome Novak with open arms. He loves the Redskins, they are his team! He also shows a lot of promise.

I would welcome Novak with open arms. He loves the Redskins, they are his team! He also shows a lot of promise.

i'd welcome that too, except two things. 1) i don't recall his kickoffs being much better than the short kicks we became accustomed to seeing from hall. 2) isn't he still signed with the Cardinals...or is he a free agent already?

regardless, i'd just love to see someone here who can kick a ball inside the 10 once in a while.

I agree Novak's kickoffs weren't much better, but I did think he was money on FG attempts. The other FA kickers will probably be too much money. I think Novak would be a great add for the price and give us more $ for even bigger pressing needs.

Guest ComebackKing

I hope John Hall doesn't come back in 06. I have never liked him and I think he is past his prime. Hasn't looked good even when they say he is "Healthy" Short kickoffs, missed FG's. No good.

Bring Back Novak!!!!!! for what we are paying Hall he would be a lot cheaper and just as reliable. Any thoughts on this??????

1. Hometown

2. Clutch

3. Young

4. Cheap

5. Proven (well not really)

6. Already loved among fans.

Where does he sign

I agree Novak's kickoffs weren't much better, but I did think he was money on FG attempts. The other FA kickers will probably be too much money. I think Novak would be a great add for the price and give us more $ for even bigger pressing needs.

Don't get me wrong, Novak did a good job for us, but his kickoffs were no better than Hall and he also had a few kicks blocked in the short time he played for the 'Skins. The trajectory of his kicks is a little low, and I do not know how strong his leg is for longer kicks.

It makes sense for Hall to be gone, but I do not think I would go with Novak in '06.

Archived