Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, explain this one...(dating advice needed)

Commander PK

Just thought I'd let you guys know how crazy this girl has gone on me.

She called me at around 11:30 on my cell phone Friday night, and again at about 1:00 A.M. last night. I have only talked to this girl for about 10 minutes since last Friday. :doh:

Why is that crazy?

She called you twice, more than likely drunk dialing, wanting to talk to you. Can't judge someone based on that.

Why is that crazy?

She called you twice, more than likely drunk dialing, wanting to talk to you. Can't judge someone based on that.

:laugh: Did you read my whole post? I have only talked to this girl for 10 minutes since last Friday when we met. Read the earlier part of the thread also.

:laugh: Did you read my whole post? I have only talked to this girl for 10 minutes since last Friday when we met. Read the earlier part of the thread also.

I did. Still doesn't make sense.

Who cares. Maybe she just wants to talk to you? Maybe she'd like to talk to you for more than 10 minutes.

They're women.

They're strange.

:laugh:

I did. Still doesn't make sense.

Who cares. Maybe she just wants to talk to you? Maybe she'd like to talk to you for more than 10 minutes.

They're women.

They're strange.

:laugh:

Hey, if your ok with girls you barely know calling you up at all hours of the night. That's on you buddy. :laugh:

Hey, if your ok with girls you barely know calling you up at all hours of the night. That's on you buddy. :laugh:

Like I said. It's called drunk dialing and she probably wants to get to know you. 1 am is not late for a weekend night, most people are out at that time. But whatever. It's your position to judge or not to judge.

Archived