Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your daily dose of Redskins?

mikeyf316

I take a lot of grief from friends and co-workers about our team. Most comes from Ravens fans. I fight back every chance possible, as I am sure most of us do. Good natured teasing is no problem, like the Ravens fan who tries to get under my skin by "complimenting" my red and yellow jerseys. I know he's just not smart enough to say BURGUNDY and GOLD. I don't expect much from a male who wears purple...

Behold, my latest statement to the guys whom I get together with to play various Xbox 360 games on the weekends:

dscn07711qw.jpg

Stare at that while waiting for your sad little playbook to load, ****es!

How do you defend / support the team in the face of adversity? I'm not asking about fistfights or other childish behavior, we're not wearing green at the Linc. We're better than that (at least, I'd like to believe).

I can't take any more CBA / FA talk. How do you show your colors?

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

That's an awesome machine right there. I can barely take my eyes off of it.

Thank you, sir. I'm working on a faceplate that matches the burgundy on the side. Mad Catz makes a great face, but I haven't been able to find a skin to match the rest. When I get it worked out, I'll repost.

Glad you enjoyed it! If you want the links as to where I got the vinyl sticker (skin) from, PM me. I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link or not.

I take a lot of grief from friends and co-workers about our team. Most comes from Ravens fans. I fight back every chance possible, as I am sure most of us do. Good natured teasing is no problem, like the Ravens fan who tries to get under my skin by "complimenting" my red and yellow jerseys. I know he's just not smart enough to say BURGUNDY and GOLD. I don't expect much from a male who wears purple...

Behold, my latest statement to the guys whom I get together with to play various Xbox 360 games on the weekends:

dscn07711qw.jpg

Stare at that while waiting for your sad little playbook to load, ****es!

How do you defend / support the team in the face of adversity? I'm not asking about fistfights or other childish behavior, we're not wearing green at the Linc. We're better than that (at least, I'd like to believe).

I can't take any more CBA / FA talk. How do you show your colors?

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

I get the same thing but it just amazes me that they can say anything, when their sorry team didn't even make it to the post season .. I have every game on DVD i would pop that in or I would do the same just play XBox mainly on line.. Played this guy who is suppose to be a Seahawk fan replayed the div. round play off game I crushed him 45-13 :laugh: it doesn't mean much but it sure felt good ..

I get the same thing but it just amazes me that they can say anything, when their sorry team didn't even make it to the post season .. I have every game on DVD i would pop that in or I would do the same just play XBox mainly on line.. Played this guy who is suppose to be a Seahawk fan replayed the div. round play off game I crushed him 45-13 :laugh: it doesn't mean much but it sure felt good ..

How did you get the games on DVD? I'd love to get copies of that!

I jsut start singing the song or whistling it. They HATE that.

That's great! My sister got sent to the principal's office when she was in 3rd grade (87) for humming "Hail" the entire morning following the SB win over the Broncos. We had just moved to KC and the little Broncos fan sitting next to her had been running his mouth for weeks before the game. She did it every time he opened his mouth, and he finally started crying because of it.

My sister rocks.

I threw the first punch on a Seattle-based website during this last post season, but since it is a site of some friends of mine, I was polite when I did it. The site is about a radio show in Seattle that used to be in Baltimore. You guys had it as the Out To Lunch show with Miles and Thrill, I believe. It's since changed to The Mens Room. Anyways, I went Burgundy and Gold, and had a good time doing it. It's fun being one of two Skins fans on the site, the other being the show's producer. We take a lot of crap, but it's worth it!

HA try living up here in philly with eagle fans. They're rude as hell, they're one sided, they;re relentless, and they;re stupid

I believe it. Living in Philly or Dallas would have to be a true challenge for any Skins fan. I don't understand why such a high percentage of Eagles fans seem to act like spoiled children. Then again, my Ravens friends have all said that Steelers fans are every bit as bad. Maybe it's the State...

My wife, her sister and I all wore Redskins jerseys into Denver earlier this year on the Christmas eve game against the Raiders. We took a little ribbing for it, but got compliments on wearing an opposing team's jersey in enemy territory. The Denver fans were a good group overall. I'm sure it would have been different if I had worn a Raiders or Chiefs jersey into Invesco.

That faceplate is sweet - first one I've wanted. I may have to pick that up. How's it look without the skin on the sides, just the faceplate on?

20 bucks from Mad Catz. Worth every cent. I can't wait for them to work up a controller to match.

It all depends on how you display your xbox. If you have it free standing, like I do, I think it looks kind of weak. The sides are a glowing white, and I don't like the look of the faceplate with the white sides exposed. If you have it in a cabinet laying flat so that really only the faceplate is exposed, it rocks.

It all depends on how you display your xbox. If you have it free standing, like I do, I think it looks kind of weak. The sides are a glowing white, and I don't like the look of the faceplate with the white sides exposed. If you have it in a cabinet laying flat so that really only the faceplate is exposed, it rocks.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I really like the faceplate, but it might look kind of dumb by itself. My 360 IS in a cabinet lying flat though...

There is a guy here in Missouri that mods game units, including paint. I am going to see if he can paint match the sides to the Mad Catz faceplace. That would be worth the cost! He can do controllers, too, all with a clearcoat over the base. I think that may be my birthday present to me...

Jessica Alba is so fine.

I have the Redskins 360 faceplate, it's pretty badass. But my prize is my framed Posse poster that's signed by Gary Clark.

What do you think of the faceplate by itself? I guess you think it looks all right? I guess I'm obsessing about this, but I don't feel like throwing $20 down the drain. Especially since I've never really bought into the whole 360 faceplate thing.

What do you think of the faceplate by itself? I guess you think it looks all right? I guess I'm obsessing about this, but I don't feel like throwing $20 down the drain. Especially since I've never really bought into the whole 360 faceplate thing.

Man, I'd go with it and spend another 20 or so on a color skin.

http://www.dansdecals.com/colors.aspx lists the colors for the skins, like mine. I may reconsider and go with the Gold Mirror or see if they have a burgundy metallic or reflective.

To me, the cost is worth the torture that my best friend (Giants fan) has to put up with when he visits. :silly:

I recorded mine a little differently, using a TV card. I then edited out all the commercials, made nice menus (at least I think so!) and burned them to single layer DVDs (I have my own set on dual-layer DVDs).

Man, I'm lazy :laugh: I do not do anymore than what I have to just keep it simple for me :D

Archived