Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don Knotts- RIP

aREDSKIN

That's too bad. It's always good to watch Andy every once in awhile and get a laugh.

Anybody have any favorite Barney episodes? There's one on right now where he got some kind of mytic box with the spirit of a count in it and it gives three wishes

LOL - yea, count is van tilliky or something. Good shtuff. Got the first two seasons on DVD, working on the third.

The Reluctant Hero pack is worth every penny. Ghost and Mr Chicken, Reluctant Astronaut, Shakiest Gun, and The Love God.

Too many favs to list, but when he buys that car from "Hubcaps Lesh" and that steering wheel cable starts coming at him like a snake - hilarious. And when thay start the ride, they all smell gasoline and Barney screams "Of course you smell gas, whaddaya think this thing runs on? Coal??"

And "Barney and the Choir", and "The Pickle Story", and "Barney's Bloodhound" with ol' Blue.....etc etc...

He will be missed.

http://www.mayberry.com/memorial/don_knotts/index.html

I love TAGS. Two of fav. episodes was where Barney dresses up like maniquin hunter in a department store and tries to catch a shoplifter, and another one was when Gomer tries to arrest him on a Citizen's Arrest. Any episode with Ernest T. Bass or Otis involving Barney was also very funny.

RIP Deputy Fife.....No more Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, no more coming and going as you please, the iron door has slammed shut.

R.I.P. Don :cry:

I am a big fan of the Andy Griffith Show and Don Knotts. Nobody made me laugh like Barney Fife did. I don't think there will be another entertainer like Don Knotts in our lifetime. I also loved Don in The Ghost & Mr. Chicken, The Reluctant Astonaut, and The Private Eyes.

Rest in Peace Don. You will be missed!

In honor of Don's passing I'm going to change my sig for a week to the one that a friend of mine made for me.

Archived