Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picture of Santana Moss and Clinton Portis at All Star Weekend 06

niyahisacutie

Look at them! They look like the photographer just kicked their puppy!

Maybe 'hood attitude' is the wrong phrase, but it just looks like they are posturing for something. Maybe not 'hood', but definitely attitude.

Not a judgment, just an observation. :) Oh, and it's not a personal attack, so relax.

I am not taking it as a personal attack. No hard feelings. To me they look like a group of guys hanging out trying to get into the All Star parties for free. :silly: And someone stopped them to take their picture.

I really don't want to start anything, I just don't think saying they have "hood attitudes" just because they are not smiling was warrented. But hey, this is America and you can have your opinion and say whatever you feel.

since they're black people and not smiling real big, they're definately hood. look at that gang related looking sign santana moss is holding up as well. Come to think of it, isn't it the same gang symbol joe gibbs and tony stuart are holding up? i'm on to something
You mean that Gibbs and Stewart are both black, but got MichaelJackson'ed? I figured that one out YEARS ago...

I am not taking it as a personal attack. No hard feelings. To me they look like a group of guys hanging out trying to get into the All Star parties for free. :silly: And someone stopped them to take their picture.

I really don't want to start anything, I just don't think saying they have "hood attitudes" just because they are not smiling was warrented. But hey, this is America and you can have your opinion and say whatever you feel.

That's cool! Peace, out!

Portis almost always looks like he's having a good time. Okay, so he probably was in that picture, but compare that with the 'hood' attitude of Moss et al and Clinton just seems like a happy guy! A tip of the hat to that!
Hood attitude??? :doh: Please explain that one. They just look like they are being themselves and hanging out not trying to be something that they are not. Why do they have to have hood attitudes??? I never heard of any of them in that picture getting into "hood attitude" trouble.

They are being themselves. thats the difference between growin up in Liberty City and Gainesville

yes thank you everyone i am aware that it's a peace sign im pretty sure you should have been able to sense the sarcasm in my post when i said that since they're black people and not smiling big then they're hood. also when i alluded to the fact that joe gibbs is making the same gang sign that probably should have been another tip off.

Archived