Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picture of Santana Moss and Clinton Portis at All Star Weekend 06

niyahisacutie

Portis was just at my friends' kids' school yesterday. He said he didn't want a lot of people up there for autographs though, but my friends wife decided to go anyways. He ended up hitting on her, haha. My friend said he's lucky he's from his team and he loves him like one of the family(he's a HUGE skins fan).

Portis almost always looks like he's having a good time. Okay, so he probably was in that picture, but compare that with the 'hood' attitude of Moss et al and Clinton just seems like a happy guy! A tip of the hat to that!

Hood attitude??? :doh: Please explain that one. They just look like they are being themselves and hanging out not trying to be something that they are not. Why do they have to have hood attitudes??? I never heard of any of them in that picture getting into "hood attitude" trouble.

since they're black people and not smiling real big, they're definately hood. look at that gang related looking sign santana moss is holding up as well. Come to think of it, isn't it the same gang symbol joe gibbs and tony stuart are holding up? i'm on to something

since they're black people and not smiling real big, they're definately hood. look at that gang related looking sign santana moss is holding up as well. Come to think of it, isn't it the same gang symbol joe gibbs and tony stuart are holding up? i'm on to something

I was thinking the same thing about the sign. I guess it is out of the question that the sign means "Peace". :doh: Guess not, because they are black. It just has to be something negative.

As a matter of fact, CP has the same sign up. Sheesh! I tell ya. And just think this is Black History Month. :rolleyes:

Hood attitude??? :doh: Please explain that one. They just look like they are being themselves and hanging out not trying to be something that they are not. Why do they have to have hood attitudes??? I never heard of any of them in that picture getting into "hood attitude" trouble.

Look at them! They look like the photographer just kicked their puppy!

Maybe 'hood attitude' is the wrong phrase, but it just looks like they are posturing for something. Maybe not 'hood', but definitely attitude.

Not a judgment, just an observation. :) Oh, and it's not a personal attack, so relax.

Archived