Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the 'whatever happened to' thread

creamsodas

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/302074

Safety Andre Lott was let go after agreeing to an injury settlement with the Redskins Saturday. Lott, a fifth-round pick in the 2002 draft, had suffered a hairline tibia fracture on the last day of the June 17-19 minicamp but was expected to be ready for the start of training camp.

(Updated 07/30/2005).

Whatever happened to Brad Johnson.

Oh wait, I remember. He guided us to the playoffs, we chased him out of town, he won the Super Bowl, and just completed another good season in Minnesota. I'll bet Joe Gibbs would've liked Opie.

Brad is good, but if you don't have a line to protect him, well..............it's bad.

What ever happened to Skip Hicks?

http://archive.profootballweekly.com/content/archives/features_2000/spin_051001.asp

Redskins release RB Skip Hicks

Buchsbaum: This basically came down to the fact that Marty Schottenheimer could not take his lack of toughness, wanted Donnell Bennett in there and needed some cap room. Hicks could very easily end up with the 49ers. He’s a former UCLA player, Terry Donahue is very familiar with him and he realizes he’s a very talented player. If he ever becomes tough enough, he can be a top NFL back.

bobholly.jpg

Whatever happened to Bob Holly? #8 in the program and #1 in our hearts!

He works for Vince McMahon now. Goes by the nickname "Hardcore."

BTW, does this thread only apply to players whose careers ended early, or just former Skins in general? I'd like to know what Alvin Walton is doing now.

Barrow was cut after a year with the Skins. Don't think he ever played a snap. He went to Philly, I believe.

Actually he went to Dallas. He was suppose to give the Dallas Cowboys all our defensive signals but we changed them into finger symbols instead of words and he was worthless in that game. Dont know if he is still active or what.

Actually he went to Dallas. He was suppose to give the Dallas Cowboys all our defensive signals but we changed them into finger symbols instead of words and he was worthless in that game. Dont know if he is still active or what.

Heh. Those weren't plays I was calling when I was giving the Cowboys "finger symbols." ;)

Archived