Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is Fla WR Chad Jackson projected to go?

Portis the Tortoise

I caught part of that earlier today. Guy has hands of glue. I don't think he dropped a single ball during that competition with the four jug machines. Although Sinorce was competing with an injured hand/finger. However Jackson still caught somewhere around 10+ balls more then Moss. Kinda looked like what 50/50 should have been.

Ya that was extremely impressive. Moss finished second with 19 and Jackson had 27! He didn't drop one ball that was anywhere near him, including a one handed catch away from his body and he was leaning in the other direction. The guy looked incredible and confident throughout all the competitions. I would love to have him on my team but I also would love to see Nance here. I'd take either of them.

Vernon Davis looked damn good as well though.......I'd kill to have that guy but he's first round for sure. Probably top 15.

He's too high a draft pick...don't think we can reach him and remember him and Taylor Jacobs had very similar production in college , with Jacobs winning the stat game, and from the same school too.....careful window shopping can be tricky. Unless six sigma has analytical results proven by a black belt that this guy will be a super compliment to Moss I wouldn't do that(draft a WR lower thatn the 4th round). And Jackson will be gone by the 2d.

I might be mistaken, but isn't Darrell Jackson from Florida? He has panned out pretty well.

My two cents on Chad Jackson, I would jump at the chance to get him, but I am pretty sure he will be gone by the time we pick. Granted, most Florida receivers do not pan out, but I think he is different than most. I have seen him play a lot and it is not the system with him, he is more skilled than a lot of guys that have come through there.

Don't wish no one to be a bust but we're not picking high enough to get any of these guys...Nance, Portis, Jackson, Moss or anybody....so whats left can be aquired through FA...we just don't have the picks compared to other needs.

I can't even begin to think that I can predict what will happen in the draft. Not when we don't have a pick until late in the second round. Also the combine will chage the draft boards somewhat. But let's not forget that Joe Gibbs knows how to draft. He can find talent in guys we really don't know about yet. I'm sure we can find someone to help us either in the draft or FA or both. We don't have that many glaring needs.

Archived