Extremeskins

No Draft In 2008!?

PotomacSkinsFan

Does John Hall stay or go?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Does John Hall stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

Clayton write up on the labor agreement. I've heard a lot of talk about the uncapped year, but this is the first I;ve heard of this:

Labor update: Things are dicey but looking better on the labor front. The latest word on negotiations is the high-revenue teams and low-revenue teams are continuing to go back and forth on revenue sharing plans. Conference calls are going on daily with hopes of getting some resolution in the next week. If there is no agreement by March 3, there will be no cap in 2007 and no draft in 2008. Talks between the owners and players continue to progress.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?name=clayton_john#20060215

Thoughts?

This is the Armageddon situation. March 3 is one of the first deadlines for resolving this' date=' but it is by no means, the last.[/quote']

I agree. I think the league brings in WAY too much money at this point to let things fall apart like that. If it means them pitching in to even things out, it wouldn't suprise me.

Sportswriters will finally have their wet dreams come true when Dan Snyder signs every possible football player, goes 19-0 owing to forfeit, and can finally be proven to have "bought" a Championship.

Len Pasquarelli, having his lifelong dream finally realized, is seen celebrating with champagne and seven canisters of Cheez Whiz.

Sportswriters will finally have their wet dreams come true when Dan Snyder signs every possible football player, goes 19-0 owing to forfeit, and can finally be proven to have "bought" a Championship.

Len Pasquarelli, having his lifelong dream finally realized, is seen celebrating with champagne and seven canisters of Cheez Whiz.

:notworthy :allhail: :notworthy

Archived