Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking news: Cheney's shooting victim suffers heart attack

nelms

I bet some of you guys will try to compare Cheney's accident to Kennedy's Chappaquiddick "accident". Wait a minute ... someone already has. Nevermind, carry on.
I'll bet some of you guys will try to insist there's no evidence of alcohol being involved. Wait a minute, somebody already has. Nevermind, carry on.

(Gee, all I was going to point out was that the person who pointed out the similarities between Cheneygate and Chappaquidick (to me) was Rush Limbaugh.

Terrible the comparasons those liberals will try to draw in their attempts to achieve political power through smear campaigns.)

I'll bet some of you guys will try to insist there's no evidence of alcohol being involved. Wait a minute, somebody already has. Nevermind, carry on.

Well, there was no evidence that alcohol was involved. This from the Sheriff's office:

"our investigation reveals that there was no alcohol or misconduct involved in the incident."

Well, there was no evidence that alcohol was involved. This from the Sheriff's office:

"our investigation reveals that there was no alcohol or misconduct involved in the incident."

Since Cheney did not submit himself to the authorities until the next day, and his companions falsely told the cops there was no alcohol consumed, the sheriff issued the statement you quoted. But Cheney has already admitted to having "a beer" at lunch, so their investigation was faulty.

Again, I don't really think the man was drunk. But he has been very slow in revealing details, and statements made by his companions have proved to be false.

Since Cheney did not submit himself to the authorities until the next day, and his companions falsely told the cops there was no alcohol consumed, the sheriff issued the statement you quoted. But Cheney has already admitted to having "a beer" at lunch, so their investigation was faulty.

Again, I don't really think the man was drunk. But he has been very slow in revealing details, and statements made by his companions have proved to be false.

Uh, the sheriff's office said alcohol did not play a role in the accident. They didn't say anything about Cheney not having a beer earlier in the day. He had ONE BEER five hours before the accident. Obviously you can read, but you can't comprehend. Try looking under some more rocks.

Uh, the sheriff's office said alcohol did not play a role in the accident. They didn't say anything about Cheney not having a beer earlier in the day. He had ONE BEER five hours before the accident. Obviously you can read, but you can't comprehend. Try looking under some more rocks.
Do you actually read these posts? Point to what I said the sheriff said. You can't - all I referenced was what YOU quoted. I said the sheriff based his conclusion in part on the statements made by Cheney's companions which he has admitted were false.

So far you've accused me of telling a pack of lies when it was you with the facts wrong, and being unable to comprehend when it was you who misread and misunderstood. Nice job.

(Gee, all I was going to point out was that the person who pointed out the similarities between Cheneygate and Chappaquidick (to me) was Rush Limbaugh.

Terrible the comparasons those liberals will try to draw in their attempts to achieve political power through smear campaigns.)

Don't be smearing Rush with that "liberal" label. He would never get high like Kennedy does.

Do you actually read these posts? Point to what I said the sheriff said. You can't - all I referenced was what YOU quoted. I said the sheriff based his conclusion in part on the statements made by Cheney's companions which he has admitted were false.

So far you've accused me of telling a pack of lies when it was you with the facts wrong, and being unable to comprehend when it was you who misread and misunderstood. Nice job.

Keep up the fishing expedition. Let me know if you catch anything big. Everything so far had to be thrown back in.

Archived