Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss burns Bailey

BayouBrave86

Actually he did, (Amani Toomer, Marty Booker, etc.).

The reason Champ catches so much flak is because he was treated like God's gift to football when he became a free agent, and he bought into the hype. A lot of people would have loved to keep him, but knew that he wasn't the shutdown corner he was made out to be. Champ bought into the hype and treated us like crap, while pumping up his ego on the way out.

The other reason we give Champ so much **** is because when we traded him to the Broncos, everyone acted like it was such a lopsided trade, like Portis was chopped liver, while Champ was the greatest ever. Most of us wanted the media and fans elsewhere to see that, yeah Champ is good, but don't treat him like he's irreplaceable.

I didnt say he didnt get burnt, I said he didnt get burnt like he does now. :laugh:

Now days Champ is mistreated and almost disrespected on the field. He is good, but for the money he is making, nope. Denver could have stayed with Oneal.

Dont get me wrong, Champ will pick you, but dont forget to bring your butter knife to help him scrape off some of the burnt. :cheers:

Santana was open most of the afternoon, he just didn't catch much of what was thrown his way.
If the damn ball was throw better he would have. We don't even wanna discuss the first pass to him. The balls were under thrown, overthrown, or on the other side of him to where he had to redirect his route. I knew Brunell should've been there.

Champ is a great player.Just because he left the Skins he catches hell.When he was here everyone kissed his butt.He splits and becomes a bum????? :dallasuck

Maybe you were kissing his butt. His last year here he talked like he was God's gift to football. Saying stuff to the effect of 'Even though we lost, I thought my play was great'. I couldn't wait to get his smug ***** out of here. He's good, but not great.

Archived