Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss burns Bailey

BayouBrave86

Champ got smoked wow. That wasnt even close lol, if that wasnt one of the worst throws ever, would have been an easy TD.

As for he dropped the ball, so he had an incredibly tough play on a horribly thrown ball, comes back, still would have had it had Baileys arm not hit him before the ball got there(what happens with underthrown balls).

Give the man props for... simply... being the best there is.

Santana was open most of the afternoon, he just didn't catch much of what was thrown his way.

And Samuals played RT most of the day

Moss ran by BAiley like he was standing still, then dropped the ball

Sorry, gotta reconfigure my pics

I'll post some later

Santana abused the AFC secondary like they all were Roy Williams.

Too bad he dropped a couple of passes and the others were either awful throws or wind effected throws that Santana had to adjust to in midflight and just missed catching.

Roland showed yet again that a "shutdown" corner does not exist in today's NFL.

Champ is a great player.Just because he left the Skins he catches hell.When he was here everyone kissed his butt.He splits and becomes a bum????? :dallasuck

Thats because when Champ played here he didnt get burnt the way he does now (Jerry Porter)(insert name here). :)

when Champ played here he didnt get burnt the way he does now
:laugh:

Amani Toomer and Marty Booker laughed at that statement almost as hard as I did.

Champ had a good game, guys-one that included recovering a Santana fumble. Don't let hard feelings breed ignorant posts!

I am glad he left too, since he was unhappy- and he is not as good as he thinks he is-but the guy is a very good corner.

But just a corner- he portrayed himself to be a 2 way player and return man and was going to be both of those in Denver and spite us for not utilizing his 'godlike' skills-whatever...

Remember all those great plays he made on offense? Not to mention those great punt and kick returns he had? Me neither.

To himself he can be Champ, to me he is just Roland

Thats because when Champ played here he didnt get burnt the way he does now (Jerry Porter)(insert name here). :)

Actually he did, (Amani Toomer, Marty Booker, etc.).

The reason Champ catches so much flak is because he was treated like God's gift to football when he became a free agent, and he bought into the hype. A lot of people would have loved to keep him, but knew that he wasn't the shutdown corner he was made out to be. Champ bought into the hype and treated us like crap, while pumping up his ego on the way out.

The other reason we give Champ so much **** is because when we traded him to the Broncos, everyone acted like it was such a lopsided trade, like Portis was chopped liver, while Champ was the greatest ever. Most of us wanted the media and fans elsewhere to see that, yeah Champ is good, but don't treat him like he's irreplaceable.

The reason Champ catches so much flak is because he was treated like God's gift to football when he became a free agent, and he bought into the hype. A lot of people would have loved to keep him, but knew that he wasn't the shutdown corner he was made out to be. Champ bought into the hype and treated us like crap, while pumping up his ego on the way out.

The other reason we give Champ so much **** is because when we traded him to the Broncos, everyone acted like it was such a lopsided trade, like Portis was chopped liver, while Champ was the greatest ever. Most of us wanted the media and fans elsewhere to see that, yeah Champ is good, but don't treat him like he's irreplaceable.

:notworthy :applause: :cheers:

Whoa! I must of had some of that sassy molasy in my breakfast this morning!

I hear ya!

Santana would have had the longest possible catch if it werent for baldy.

You have to understand too that not only were the balls really slick, it was very windy at the time. But I agree, how nice would it have been to see Moss come out, and on the 2nd play of the game brun BAILEY for a 99-yarder!!

Champ is a great player.Just because he left the Skins he catches hell.When he was here everyone kissed his butt.He splits and becomes a bum????? :dallasuck

Actually, he was a bum before he left. He's all hype. He had a couple good seasons here, and has just coasted ever since. I'm not mad at Champ, but he's just not nearly the corner people pretend he is.

Actually, he was a bum before he left. He's all hype. He had a couple good seasons here, and has just coasted ever since. I'm not mad at Champ, but he's just not nearly the corner people pretend he is.

:applause: I agree 100% Champ is decent but he is a little overrated if you were to ask me and I said that too when he was a redskin..

No, they weren't. He was blasted well before he left. Dude was good, but all-hype here, then he gets to Denver and suddenly people are saying he's Deion Sanders. This is even after getting exposed on national TV a few times.

The only reason he had that fumble was Santana getting hit and dropping the ball. Santana burned him on the play itself. The ball bounced right to Champ and he still pat himself on the back for it, even after getting juked out of his shoes on the play. It could have been my Grandmother recovering that fumble.

i remember thrash abusing him on a MNF game...and thinking our shut down corner cant check thrash:doh:

No, they weren't. He was blasted well before he left. Dude was good, but all-hype here, then he gets to Denver and suddenly people are saying he's Deion Sanders. This is even after getting exposed on national TV a few times.

The only reason he had that fumble was Santana getting hit and dropping the ball. Santana burned him on the play itself. The ball bounced right to Champ and he still pat himself on the back for it, even after getting juked out of his shoes on the play. It could have been my Grandmother recovering that fumble.

That is an accurate review and good commentary, minus the part of me being able to fully verify Grandmother's actual prowess :D

Archived