Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Walt Harris?

GOSKINS_08

agreed - rogers and springs as top 2, having Harris who knows the system in there as depth beyond that works for me. I would rather have Harris than Jimoh, but maybe I am alone there.

i agree. harris and jimoh are fine in the roles they play now but as starters, they make me nervous. we should consider bringing in more CBs this summer through the draft or UDFA.

I say let Walt "Toast" Harris go. The skins can pay me much less to stand out there and get burned by receivers. I'm also fully good at playing about 40 yards off people letting them catch the ball in front of me and then running up and missing the tackle.

Harris and his play came under fire when he was playing way too much on the field. His experience is invaluable and Williams put him to good use last year when he was in a rotation. I think that is where he could best serve our defense is in a rotation but only as a number two behind Rogers.

I've said this many times, I'll say it again.

I was an avid Walt Harris hater during the beginning/middle of the season. No need to explain why. I took every opportunity I could to explain how much I hated this guy.

Eventually Walt quieted down and Carlos took over at the #2 spot. I no longer found myself saying "****ing Walt Harris." Instead I found myself explaining to my Walt Harris hating friends that he was out of place in the number 2 slot and plays much better in the nickel slot where he usually isn't stranded in man to man.

His tackling improved down the stretch, and he made a few good plays. My vote...and I never would have guessed I would say this 7 weeks ago...is to keep Walt Harris.

Archived