Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOW! Cowboys, Giants, and Bucs are better than us?

SKINZ33

That seems a little rough, but whatever. These things don't really mean anything unless you're betting on the season. Just will make is sweeter when we do win it all.

P.S. as long as Peyton is the qb of the Colts, they won't win. We should probably bring Spurrier back just for our game against the colts next year:silly:

P.S. as long as Peyton is the qb of the Colts, they won't win. We should probably bring Spurrier back just for our game against the colts next year:silly:

Technically, Vanderjagt lost the game for the colts. But Peyton can only do so much, and the team is too predicated on him throwing. I fear that he will end up like Marino.

As far as those teams being better than us, more power to them! Ellie is the most overrated QB in the league. When you make him throw he fails, every time!

Technically, Vanderjagt lost the game for the colts. But Peyton can only do so much, and the team is too predicated on him throwing. I fear that he will end up like Marino.

As far as those teams being better than us, more power to them! Ellie is the most overrated QB in the league. When you make him throw he fails, every time!

I was just making a Joke on how Peyton never beat Spurrier in college. 0-4, and Peyton was at Tenn this year when the Spurrier led South Carolina team beat the Vols...just too ironic.

and yeah, he can't do everything himself. He just seems to choke when it comes to the big game. Same with Eli, Bang probably put it best in the Manning's cartoon.

its all very preliminary...

No need to get underclothes in a twist yet..

I understand it all being preliminary, especially since FA hasn't even started. Thats why I cant understand our chances vs. the mentioned teams (Bucs, Cowboys, Giants), I don't know why they would have a better shot than us according to these odds since nothing has happened yet (also considering we swept Dallas and beat Tampa in the playoffs). Trust me, I know in a few months this will all change (hopefully in our favor).

Well the fact that Seattle is 2nd kinda points out the shortcomings in Vegas...

Seriously they have maybe a 5-1 shot to just make the playoffs let alone get back to the Super Bowl...

As for the Skins chances, they look about right considering all the talk of starting Brunell next year...

Funny how we sweep the Boys', the Giants lost their first playoff game at HOME, we won at Tampa in the playoffs, and we still get no respect.

Exactly why I'm confused in this matter. If these odds are preliminary, than why aren't we favored more over them? Oh well, they wont be able to overlook our trip (and victory) in Miami thats for sure.:D

That seems a little rough, but whatever. These things don't really mean anything unless you're betting on the season. Just will make is sweeter when we do win it all.

Hey, that's fine with me. Let's not forget what we were predicted to go THIS season, LOL. 4-12, 3-13, 1 of worst 3, 1 of worst 5.

I'd prefer them to say we'll be 32nd in the league. That'd seal the SB victory right there. :laugh:

I'm a bit surprised about the Eagles and the Redskins.

The Eagles because I expect them to continue business as usual minus T.O.

Not sure why they would downgrade the Redskins as they did fairly well as an injured team in the playsoffs.

You guys know what I'm gonna say--first of all who cares what they think but its the QB position why they have us this low. Noone believes in a washed up veteran or an unproven (basically) <---rookie...Not saying I agree but it is definitely their logic. They know we will sure up receiver and get Thomas back at RG, Saunders will help, and our defense is money etc...

Archived