Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOW! Cowboys, Giants, and Bucs are better than us?

SKINZ33

I understand its the offseason, but this is stupid. We havent even started the free agent market and there are odds out on next year. This is by far the stupidest thing Ive seen on any sports website. That and the Redskins.com update on our practice field conditions. :doh:

The only thing I hat about it is that alot of the teams they got ahead of us will have major changes done due to free agency.:doh:

I would say that the Eagles have as good a chance as anyone else in the division to go to the Super Bowl. I think they will bounce back next season.

Eagles will go around go 8-8. Won't win the division. QB coming off an injury, old defense, questions at RB, no power runner, and no real WR that teams are afraid of.

I still don't know how anyone respects the Cowboys next season. Questions at QB, no RB to speak of, coach did not commit to team immediately after the season..........

hmmmmmmmmm

just to let u know we are still the washington redskins.......we could have won the super bowl this year an they would still have us ranked where we are no respect no matter what an it doesnt bother me cus the teams/people that say we suck we beat i like us shocking people less banwagon effect

Archived