Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else really hate Hasselbeck?

Joe Sick

I agree. There's something about Hasselbeck's and Simms' personalities that make you look forward to the day when both are featured as victims on ESPN's "jacked up."

The worse crybabies in the league are as follows:

1. Hasselbeck

2. Simms

3. Peyton Manning

4. Eli Manning

All four of them are sons of former NFL players (spoiled brat syndrome).

As for Hasselbeck I think he's a pretty good quarterback, he looked good beating us. I wouldn't mind having him as our quarterback. I hate the ball spotting and the taunting though..

All four of them are sons of former NFL players (spoiled brat syndrome).

As for Hasselbeck I think he's a pretty good quarterback, he looked good beating us. I wouldn't mind having him as our quarterback. I hate the ball spotting and the taunting though..

Yeah, its not hard to look good against a team depleted with injuries and also when your line holds on a regular basis. Hassel**** is a bum. I can't stand the guy either. He reminds me of a low budget backup dancer for NSync.

After last night I am not too sure that even his own Coach likes him. Especially towards the end of the 2nd quarter and during the last 2 minutes of the game. Holmgren's face went from red to purple.

I wonder if and a lot of his teammates are going to bow out of the pro-bowl?

I have ne real feeling about him one way or another. I can take or leave him...it's not like anyone is saying, "This guy will one day be going into the hall of fame."

I agree with the simms comment. But after we won that game, it felt better then having Taylor or Washington lay the wood on him. And didn't that game end on a Marcus Washington interception????:silly:

Yeah, sending Chris Simms home with his tail tucked between his legs was nice....especially considering how little offense we produced in that game. He should be ashamed..:D

I agree. There's something about Hasselbeck's and Simms' personalities that make you look forward to the day when both are featured as victims on ESPN's "jacked up."

The worse crybabies in the league are as follows:

1. Hasselbeck

2. Simms

3. Peyton Manning

4. Eli Manning

I agree with all of those except Peyton Manning. He did whine after the loss to Pittsburgh, but most of the time when I've seen him after a loss (which isn't often) he's been pretty level-headed.

I think you should put Keyshawn Johnson on that list. He was a whiner in Tampa Bay and continues that reign down in Dallas...I'll never forget his expressions during the game at FedEx this year....I really thought Bill Parcells was gonna' have to get him a tissue.

I can't stand him. I noticed him spot the ball in the injured guys face as well. He's a ****y ****. Remember his "We want the ball and we're going to score!" moment of idiocy?

i'll never forget that, i dont really mind him though. I think he is a great qb. I know he has the best offensive line but still, he is the reason they beat us. That great throw to Darrell Jackson, and also the audible to the full back run, mack strong picked up about thirty.

Its Mack Strong ;)

Again, Its Mack Strong. If you are gonna respect him get his name right. :silly:

Its called a receding (sp) Hair line. :doh: You will get one one day. :silly:

Thank God we don't need college to get an education, we can get that right here at ES from all the anal Poster Police. :laugh:

Archived