Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else really hate Hasselbeck?

Joe Sick

In the game against us he held the ball out to Clarke taunting him as he ran out of bounds. He's an overrated punk IMO. Big cry baby and Alexander is right up there with him. Like I said Seattle was exposed! Bottom line when you play a weak ass schedule and you don't need to dig down deep to win games it's hard to summon up that extra something when the games on the line. Heart is the difference between winning and losing and Hasselbeck doesn't have it.

That team doesn't lose much when they put matt strong in at tailback.

Its Mack Strong ;)

The only people i respect on the Seahawks are Matt Stronge, Joe Jurivicious, and Lofa Tatupu.

Again, Its Mack Strong. If you are gonna respect him get his name right. :silly:

i just cant stand his bald head... cant tell if he really thinks it looks good or if he is just trying to become one with the ball..... which isnt working to well

Its called a receding (sp) Hair line. :doh: You will get one one day. :silly:

Rothlisberger is the WORST actor to ever walk the Earth. He was terrible in the Disney World commercial and he is even worse in the Fathead wall poster commercial. He uses this ghetto white guy accent like he's trying to be all tough. He just sounds like an idiot.

Member: 52117

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your great input and insightful and well thought out opinion which has abosolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

Well I was supporting a similar argument expressing my dislike for Rothlisberger mentioned by another poster.

Yesterday proved just how overrated Hasselbeck is.

He can dink and dunk down the field nicely, but he can't carry a team down the field.

He managed to against us because of our banged up D.

Early on the Steelers were giving him the easy 5 yard outs, but as they got closer the pressure came on and Hass went down.

Not to mention his clutch presence SUCKED. McNabb may walk to the line of scrimmage, but at least he doesn't take 30 seconds to hike it.

This is just dumb. God forbid a QB show any level of intensity or competitiveness.

Hasselbeck proved to me that he's one of the best QB's in football yesterday. I'd go so far as to say that were he in any other city and on a team with players that had hands, he'd be talked about with Brady and Manning as one of the top 3 QB's in the game. He throws a pretty ball, is accurate, checks down beautifully, is mobile enough to makes plays with his feet, and ad libs very well. What's not to like?

He certainly was a far sight better yesterday than Roethlisberger was.

Same Matt Hassellbeck reminds me of Chris Simms ****y as hell and hasnt done **** in the league.

Shaun Alexander is ok, I think he is a little soft. Good running back though.

10 guys on their defence are soft.

Their wide recievers are a bunk of no-names that are soft and look old as hell like d-jackson.

The only people i respect on the Seahawks are Matt Stronge, Joe Jurivicious, and Lofa Tatupu.

I agree. There's something about Hasselbeck's and Simms' personalities that make you look forward to the day when both are featured as victims on ESPN's "jacked up."

The worse crybabies in the league are as follows:

1. Hasselbeck

2. Simms

3. Peyton Manning

4. Eli Manning

I don't hate Hasselbeck as much as I hate Chrissy Simms("They tipped the balls and they wouldn't let me win like my daddy said!") or his team mate Shawn Alexander but he's just a little too ****y for his own good. I couldn't stand this two week build up to the Super Bowl because the media seemed to use ever way imaginable to try to compare him to Brett Favre. He even came off to me as thinking that he was better than Favre. Granted, I don't think that Favre is the greatest of all time, but he is deserving of a lot of the respect that he gets from everyone. On top of that, he's a likeable guy, where as you'll be hard pressed to find someone outside of Seattle who likes Hasselbeck.

I almost hate him as much as Chris Simms. Both of these guys get on my last nerve. They're ****y, arrogant, and just plain mediocre.

I know that Brunell is mediocre as well, BUT he doesn't talk trash or taunt injured players either.

Back to Simms, I was really hoping that Taylor or Washington would have clobbered him in that playoff game after that rookie taunt of his...what an idiot.

I agree. There's something about Hasselbeck's and Simms' personalities that make you look forward to the day when both are featured as victims on ESPN's "jacked up."

The worse crybabies in the league are as follows:

1. Hasselbeck

2. Simms

3. Peyton Manning

4. Eli Manning

Don't forget about Amani Toomer. If he doesn't catch a ball thrown his way, he starts crying. Its pathetic.

I almost hate him as much as Chris Simms. Both of these guys get on my last nerve. They're ****y, arrogant, and just plain mediocre.

I know that Brunell is mediocre as well, BUT he doesn't talk trash or taunt injured players either.

Back to Simms, I was really hoping that Taylor or Washington would have clobbered him in that playoff game after that rookie taunt of his...what an idiot.

I agree with the simms comment. But after we won that game, it felt better then having Taylor or Washington lay the wood on him. And didn't that game end on a Marcus Washington interception????:silly:

o yeah...i remember that...i was so pissed....i don't mind hasselbeck....but simms....eh....:doh:

Watching this game, along with the Skins - Hawks playoff game, this guy just rubs me the wrong way. He was the whole reason I was rooting for the Steelers.

He thinks he is Brett Favre, throwing bad passes into coverage and the like. He is nowhere close. He's decent at scrambling, but his best pass is a 4 yard out pattern.

Holding the ball up whenever he makes a play, snapping his chin strap off after every play, likes he's upset with other players, crying to the refs on every call, etc.

Tonight, he rushed for a first down. A Steeler player was injured and he goes back and "spots" the ball right beside the guy's head!

I almost wish the game was closer so he would've had a chance to screw it up.

Sorry if this needs to be merged, but I hate that smug p****. (And, yes, this is how I really feel.)

Thank you! I can't stand matt hasselbeck. Hes a major *******... I've hated him for as long as I can remember. Cant stand him.

As far as the spotting the ball in clark haggans' face, I'm not sure if anyones mentioned it yet, but he did something similar to Lamar Marshall. His punk ass scrambled a few yards then slid before Marshall could hit him, then when he got up he put the ball at Marshall's feet as though he broke Marshall's tackle or something spectacular.

Cant stand him.

The guys good. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want someone like him on our team. The Seahawks run game is great, but when it comes to the passing game..it's insane. They ate us up and should have won that super bowl hands down. I love that passing game. I enjoy watching them pass. He makes it work. He's a hell of a quarterback.

I totally agree with this thread. Hassleback gets on my last nerve. hes ****y and everytime he scrambles he has to celebrate by pumping the ball or pointing at the guy hes running like a girl from. I really want to see him layed out by sean taylor one time wen he tries to taunt him on the way out of bounds

Archived