Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else really hate Hasselbeck?

Joe Sick

Watching this game, along with the Skins - Hawks playoff game, this guy just rubs me the wrong way. He was the whole reason I was rooting for the Steelers.

He thinks he is Brett Favre, throwing bad passes into coverage and the like. He is nowhere close. He's decent at scrambling, but his best pass is a 4 yard out pattern.

Holding the ball up whenever he makes a play, snapping his chin strap off after every play, likes he's upset with other players, crying to the refs on every call, etc.

Tonight, he rushed for a first down. A Steeler player was injured and he goes back and "spots" the ball right beside the guy's head!

I almost wish the game was closer so he would've had a chance to screw it up.

Sorry if this needs to be merged, but I hate that smug p****. (And, yes, this is how I really feel.)

Yeah, I couldn't put my finger on it but I really dislike the Seahawks. Hasselback is a douche. Sean is weird too. Whats your problem with Big Ben? He's had a pretty damn good 1st 2 years in the league if you ask me. Look at Eli Manning if you want to see another 2nd year qb underperforming...Big Ben is the man, and you know it. Hasselback and Seatle got what they deserve.

Yeah, I couldn't put my finger on it but I really dislike the Seahawks. Hasselback is a douche. Sean is weird too. Whats your problem with Big Ben? He's had a pretty damn good 1st 2 years in the league if you ask me. Look at Eli Manning if you want to see another 2nd year qb underperforming...Big Ben is the man, and you know it. Hasselback and Seatle got what they deserve.

Big Ben looked like a 2nd year QB tonight, especially in the first half.

He didn't exactly look like "The Man" on that HORRIBLE INT he threw! :)

Both are good QBs and probably better than what we have, but both have a lot to learn. At least Ben is young. Hasselbeck is on the other side of 30.

I don't mind Hasselbeck. He's the best West Coast offense quarterback and the Seahawks moved the ball down the field on what was supposed to be a pretty good Steelers defense. If they didn't have such a crappy TE, I think Seattle takes this game.

I noticed Hasselbeck spot the ball like he did tonight against the Redskins... right in the face of the player... but other than that I didn't really notice anything annoying.

His OT moment against GB is classic!

Big Ben looked like a 2nd year QB tonight, especially in the first half.

He didn't exactly look like "The Man" on that HORRIBLE INT he threw! :)

Both are good QBs and probably better than what we have, but both have a lot to learn. At least Ben is young. Hasselbeck is on the other side of 30.

He's a second-year QB who is now a Super Bowl champion, and barring injury, has a GOOD 10-plus years ahead of him. It's a helluvan enviable position to be in. I agree that the Steelers didn't win BECAUSE of Ben, but he's got his ring nonetheless.

Hasselbeck doesn't bother me. I didn't care for the ball spot thing, but I too have done stupid things in the heat of a game. Heck, I got tossed out of a church league basketball game once. :silly:

He's a second-year QB who is now a Super Bowl champion, and barring injury, has a GOOD 10-plus years ahead of him. It's a helluvan enviable position to be in. I agree that the Steelers didn't win BECAUSE of Ben, but he's got his ring nonetheless.

Hasselbeck doesn't bother me. I didn't care for the ball spot thing, but I too have done stupid things in the heat of a game. Heck, I got tossed out of a church league basketball game once. :silly:

Well, anyone who gets kicked out of a church league basketball game WOULDN'T have a problem with how Hasselbeck acts!

Just kidding. ;)

Here's another "enviable" position that Ben that has been in...

firstbenpicture.jpg

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/its-good-to-be-big-ben-151809.php

Drink like a champion, indeed!

I don't like either quarterback; Ben even less.

Rothlisberger is the WORST actor to ever walk the Earth. He was terrible in the Disney World commercial and he is even worse in the Fathead wall poster commercial. He uses this ghetto white guy accent like he's trying to be all tough. He just sounds like an idiot.

Well, anyone who gets kicked out of a church league basketball game WOULDN'T have a problem with how Hasselbeck acts!

Just kidding. ;)

Yeah, definitely not my proudest moment. However, let the record show that I was tossed for my reaction after having my nose broken by a deliberate elbow. The other guy got to stay in the game. :mad:

Yeah, definitely not my proudest moment. However, let the record show that I was tossed for my reaction after having my nose broken by a deliberate elbow. The other guy got to stay in the game. :mad:

That's no excuse! WWJD? :silly:

I'd say you should've turned the other cheek, but you only have one nose!

I don't like Hasselbeck. I don't like the fact that he's bald. I don't like the way he scampers and throws the ball. I don't like the colors he wears. I don't like the way his brother pulled off a 0.0 QB rating in a game he played for us. I don't like the way he has the media on their hypothetical knees.

Watching this game, along with the Skins - Hawks playoff game, this guy just rubs me the wrong way. He was the whole reason I was rooting for the Steelers.

He thinks he is Brett Favre, throwing bad passes into coverage and the like. He is nowhere close. He's decent at scrambling, but his best pass is a 4 yard out pattern.

Holding the ball up whenever he makes a play, snapping his chin strap off after every play, likes he's upset with other players, crying to the refs on every call, etc.

Tonight, he rushed for a first down. A Steeler player was injured and he goes back and "spots" the ball right beside the guy's head!

I almost wish the game was closer so he would've had a chance to screw it up.

Sorry if this needs to be merged, but I hate that smug p****. (And, yes, this is how I really feel.)

Yeah I agree! This guy thinks he the s#*t... Just watching him play gets on my nerves. Hasselcrack is just a loser and I'm glad the Seahawks LOST! Lets go Skins, '06 is our year!

Honestly, he is probably one of the top, if not top qb in the NFC right now.

McNabb when healthy should be up there, but Favre is way past his prime, Bulger is always injured, Vick is not a great passer, Delhomme is very inconsistent, and Culpepper is overrated.

Well, he did back him up at one point. He just forgot to win like Favre before thinking he could gunsling like him.

Archived