Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins Deny Any Interest In Owens

bubba9497

I think it was a former cheerleader the called in and told them about this. She called in just this morning. Sorry I was just relaying what I heard it might not be credible.

I understand that. I'm saying the Junkies don't know squat about the Redskins. They don't have media access to the team. How would they know anything?

So the bottom line is... who the hell cares about what the Junkies are saying?

we need T.O team wont be able to gameplan around him SM or CP or cooley,they will be basically picking their poison.why cant u pll see this?T.O made mcnabb look like a hall of famer in 2004

Actually Not true....It was McNabb who took the team through

the playoffs and to the SB. T.O. just showed up and tried to take

credit for everything. If it wasn't for McNabb they would have

never been in the SB in the first place. If for some crazy reason we

did pick up T.O. and won the SB then everybody would say that we

just sold our soul for a trophy....they would be correct. Winning

is great...if you do it the right way. We have already been through

this before with high priced "stars" who were not true skins. I would

rather be an average team with true skins players than a great team

with a bunch of folks who I do not really care for. Lucky for us, we

are on the path to being a great team with true skins players:point2sky

I wouldn't mind Givens of the Patriots as our No. 2 WR.

Um ya.. worked out really well with Patten. That's a system built for any receiver to come in and put up decent numbers. We need someone proven to produce even when the team is not doing well.

Coach Gibbs has said he'd like to keep everyone from this years team (most importantly the starters). I tend to agree with him. Last year I feel our offensive coaches either didn't know how to use David Patten, or were more concern with Brunell getting comfortable with Moss and Cooley first. The injury didn't help either.

I think Coach Saunders can make David Patten a lot more productive. His health is a concern so having reliable backups will be the focus of the offseason. Taylor Jacobs was asked to step up when the team needed him, and he failed.

TO or any of these other big name free agents are not what the Redskins are looking for this year.

I personally loved this years team, and would want all of them to stay together :2cents: :logo: .

throwing **** on the wall, hoping some will stick.... type deal, he didn't expect it to blow up in his face. Those days are over for sports "journalist" when it comes to the Redskins.These hacks can't understand the Dan Snyder of 2006, is not the Dan Snyder of 2000.

Gibbs has been running the show for 2 years, the Skins FO has done a complete 180 in that time... still, they cling to old theories.

Lazy journalism, only in sports do reporters get by with this type crap. Let a real journalist, report a speculation story as a fact, and see what happens.

While I agree with you wholeheartedly about the direction of sports journalism, I disagree in one area. Pretty much all levels of journalism are crap these days. "real" journalists do the same junk and get away with it all the time. It's actually pretty sad to see the current state of the media in our country. They have no courage to report anything tough and they turn blind eyes to way to much of the goings on today.

gotta wonder why king started this crap. i mean the FO was SO quick in shooting this down which tells me it was never an option to begin with....if we were really considering this, the FO might have confirmed it or said nothing at all while making negotiations.

how about, "because PK is a f***ing moron d***head with nothing but 96 dead hours until the SB and he had to have /something/ to write about, so he figured he'd test the 'skins fortitude again.

i consider the TO thing another bullet dodged, and another tick in the column for JJG.

For those keeping score, by my count, it is now:

Gibbs1+Gibbs2: 14,437,784,456,990

HCs from 93-2003: 0

Archived