Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: Jerry Gray hired as CB coach

Blade

that may change

I don't see how. - I believe they'd have to union-ize the coaches and they themselves would have to agree to that. When the coaches around the league would ask "Why are we being asked to join a union?" the answer is "So your employers don't have to pay you as much."

...don't see it.

I don't see how. - I believe they'd have to union-ize the coaches and they themselves would have to agree to that. When the coaches around the league would ask "Why are we being asked to join a union?" the answer is "So your employers don't have to pay you as much."

...don't see it.

if gibbs is the coach,who is the crew chief? that is a nascar type staff gibbs has,1 coach takes care of a certian postion.byner coaches the engine(RB's)

Yeah right a salary cap for coaches.

Lets snivel along with cheap(?) owners who feel threatened that they cant low ball coaches or coordinators anymore because we might add them to the "Collective."

Are any of you going to whine that he is paid alot to be here yet if that is true it took the Redskins to pay a successful minority coordinator a fair salary instead of just being ignored by the rest of the league.

What is going to be the mandatory minimum?

I think we now have 3 guys who are or have been coordinators on our defensive coaching staff. This is sick. Maybe Gibbs can coerce Dick Vermeil into coming out retirement to be his motivation/get back coach. I don't think we have a get-back coach as of yet. At least not one with the offical title.

:laugh:

Dicky V would be there pregame, and halftime, to fire up the troops

Archived