Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears pursuing Randle El

supersmartbrunell5

randle el wont help our team. hes a firecracker, and we need a ham sandwich

ham sandwich? i thought he was a quarterback ;)

that said, i still say we pick up kevin curtis, and get either sinorice moss or devin hester in the draft. i know, we need a possession receiver, but thats incredible talent right there.

Word out of Cardinals camp is that Denny Green was going to go after Randle-El.

Ah well, just another player to add to the Cards long list of losses.

damn that would be a crazy move...I'd trade a 2nd rounder for J-Bold or LaFitz anyday, I doubt they are trying to move Fitz though. I hear Boldin wants a new contract though, maybe he is on his way out?

In my opinion no it isnt feasible to even think of those guys as of now. Too many teams to compete with and limited cap space to work with if we are going to fill our other needs too, Depth in O-line, D-Line, kicker. Plus Colts said they will retain Wayne even if it means Franchise Tagging him and will let James go before Wayne. That leaves a short (5' 9" ?) Randle El to be bid on by the rest of the hungry teams if he even wants to bail from Pitt after the year they are having. We are better off with a lesser known productive taller and cheaper WR to go along with what we got and use the rest of the money shoring up our other weaknessess instead of blowing the wad on 1 guy and being in the same predicament everywhere else next season. Thats just my opinion take it how you want lol.

I dont mean to be negative but you guys have no idea how the team plans on working the salary cap situation. There are so many different ways it could work out. We need somebody with some talent across from Santana, thats for sure.

I dont mean to be negative but you guys have no idea how the team plans on working the salary cap situation. There are so many different ways it could work out. We need somebody with some talent across from Santana, thats for sure.

I'm sure the FO will be very creative reworking contracts......assuming the CBA will be extended.

However, with whatever wiggle room created it still remains HIGHLY unlikely that a majority of that room will be spent on one wide receiver. Signing Randle EL or Wayne would require just that.

Be prepared for the signing of one of the second or third tier free agent WRs.

Randle-El would be a pretty good fit, but there is no way he is worth big money.

Joe Jurevicius is too slow for this offense. The man had 694 yards with a Pro Bowl QB throwing to him behind a Pro Bowl offensive line with the league MVP in the backfield. Do you think he will put up those kind of numbers here? Not a chance.

Can you imagine Brunell sitting in the pocket and pointing where Jurevicius should go and then throwing it to him? That would never happen in a million years.

He needs a team with an offensive line that gives the QB forever to wait for him to get open, even then, he is good for 600 yards at best. We need more production out of our 2nd WR. Maybe he could be our 3rd or 4th, but not our 2nd.

Archived