Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Tickets

riggz2005

Hey

i live in ontario canada and me and my uncle are big redskin fans and would love to go see a game at fed ex. i am wondering how i could get a couple tickets just 2 one game and not season passes. i was lookin on redskins.com but couldnt find ne thing except season tickets. like for an instance we really wanna go see washington play dallas at fedex. anyone have any info?

thanx:point2sky :helmet: :logo:

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

your best bet is going to be www.ebay.com they have a pretty extensive ticket purchasing section, however, you'll have to wait until next season's tickets come out which is in late july (i think).

dallas tickets are the most expensive game each season...for the most part if you go onto ebay....you can get tickets anywhere from 60-150...depending on where you want to sit and which game it is....I had season tickets, but a lot of my freinds just came to games scalped tickets and got them for below face value, really cheap.....you coming from canada, you might want to lock up a pair before coming down though...

I am currently a season ticket holder, but have come to FedEx for a number of games each year before and always bought my tickets on EBay. Even for the Eagles or Cowboys, you can find a pair in the upper deck for 200ish USD. It's not that bad. Another GOOOOOOOOOD source for tickets is WashingtonPost.com. Check out the classifieds. GOOD LUCK and

HTTR

expect to pay large amounts of cash if u want to see the skins.. maybe try preseason 3rd game or maybe the skins against a ****ty opponent on the road like in NY or indy... close to ontario.

That would be the best way to do it. Show support at a away game!

Here's some choices:

1. ebay- probably the best place to get cheap tickets with a reasonabl selection. Only problem is now that the Skins have a winning season and may have a shot at the NFCE title and the playoffs.....tickets will be more pricey and harder to come by.

2. justrt.com- I've dealt with them 2-3 times in the past (before I got my season tickets) and although the prices are high, they have great service and ship tickets quickly, maybe a good choice for a last minute purchase.

3. Redskins- sign up for the season ticket waiting list. You'll get emails from the Redskins on occasion for tickets that are available (usually given back from the away teams). It's a crapshoot, but on occasion you can get decent tickets at face value.

4. Here, extremeskins.com-- check the classifides here. Usually there are tickets available (at face value). Selection is limited on what posters are selling. Also, some of us will give tickets away......

Good luck and Happy hunting :cheers:

4. Here, extremeskins.com-- check the classifides here. Usually there are tickets available (at face value). Selection is limited on what posters are selling. Also, some of us will give tickets away......

Unfortunately, you'll have a hard time here finding tickets for a Cowboys/Skins game. Everyone is looking for tickets for that game...

Unfortunately, you'll have a hard time here finding tickets for a Cowboys/Skins game. Everyone is looking for tickets for that game...

If you find them......you'll just have to pay mucho $$$$, sadly for that game ticket brokers (they will suck your wallet dry :mad: ) are the best bet.

I wouldn't shell out the $$$ for the Dallas game. I would make sure if this was the only game you are coming to, pick a game that the Redskins will most likely win (Dallas/Redskins games are 50/50 games at best usually b/c of the rivalry in my op.)

If you find them......you'll just have to pay mucho $$$$, sadly for that game ticket brokers (they will suck your wallet dry :mad: ) are the best bet.

I wouldn't shell out the $$$ for the Dallas game. I would make sure if this was the only game you are coming to, pick a game that the Redskins will most likely win (Dallas/Redskins games are 50/50 games at best usually b/c of the rivalry in my op.)

yea but my other uncle will prolly be coming and hes a dallas fan lol but i would just love to say taht ive been at a washington vs dallas game at fed ex...but thanx for the tips guys and hopefully ill have some luck

Archived