Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daunte Culpepper?

stevzy88va

Dude this isnt gonna happen im just putting it out there because it would be tite as **** to have a bad ass qb for once

I'm guessing you missed Joe Theismann and Doug Williams. I know Sammy Baugh is out of the question. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Baugh

Don't worry, I missed Baugh, too. Mom had stories about him being the greatest ever, though.

The Skins have had some great QBs over the years. It's great to have one on the team. That doesn't mean they need Culpepper, McNabb, either Manning, or Brett Favre to be successful.

what record? biggest paycheck with the least games played? he's missed almost as much as he's played. see what he's done without randy moss? neither has anyone else.
if you lose your Starting Probowl Center and a Randy Moss type WR and have no good RB then lets see how good you play QB

i still say Culpepper is a good QB he just needs protection and hell be just fine

most of yall are really forgetting he would have damn sure been the regular season MVP if peyton manning didnt have the best season for a QB that anyone could hope for

Mike Tice as HC

no RB

Lost Probowl Center

Weak O-Line

alot of QBs in the NFL would be terrible on this team to and YES even brunell

if you lose your Starting Probowl Center and a Randy Moss type WR and have no good RB then lets see how good you play QB

i still say Culpepper is a good QB he just needs protection and hell be just fine

most of yall are really forgetting he would have damn sure been the regular season MVP if peyton manning didnt have the best season for a QB that anyone could hope for

Mike Tice as HC

no RB

Lost Probowl Center

Weak O-Line

alot of QBs in the NFL would be terrible on this team to and YES even brunell

Funny how an older QB in Brad johnson seem to do well in the same circumstances.

Why would we want to get Culpepper ??? he's not the same QB and he certainly wont be the same with his Injury. Burnell is already partially hurt or broke. We need to get another QB cause I really dont see Burnell lasting thru this next season. Im thinking get rid of Burnell and give ramsey a shot. You cant win a championship swaping QB's like they did last year. Screw Culpepper thats one of the dumbest post Ive read yet.

HAIL !

The Vikings have had more success the last 2 years when Dante went down. First with Frerotte and this year with B Johnson. Also Randy Moss made him appear better than he is. I hope we never see this clown in a Redskin jersey that would be almost as bad as Jeff George

another madden trade. i guess you guys dont remember him throwing like 15 picks in 4 games this year. there is a 0% chance this will happen and we all should be happy about that.

i couldn't agree more.....culpepper + salary + inefficiency + injurys + redskins = doomed to fail. i can't believe anyone was even stupid enough to think this was even a remote possibility in a remote universe. no way, not now not ever, and he would hurt us anyway. campbell is the future, as much as i wish it would be ramsey, he deserves the shot.

Archived