Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where could I find a Jerome Bettis jersey?

MikeSellers45

Why are you saying I am a bandwagoner? The Steelers are my third team.

Third team? :laugh: :laugh:

How do people have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, favorite teams? :doh:

That is such a joke to me. I love the Redskins so much, I could not imagine having a 2nd, or 3rd favorite team.

Why are you saying I am a bandwagoner? The Steelers are my third team.

Because, for one there is no such thing as having 3 teams. That's being a fair-weather fan. You want a Bettis jersey because your first and second team are out of the playoffs so you want a jersey to wear around that you can brag about having your team still in it. It is bandwagon jumping. Pick one team and live or die with them. This is why us die-hards get so disappointed when we lose....because we don't have other teams to root for.

**** ima die hard redskin fan but i would get a bettis jersey cus i like bettis.....ill pick the skins over any other team any day. u gotta admit bettis is a good dude one of the best running backs ever, an since i have a few skins jerseys already i would buy one of bettis "if" i baught another one........

I love the Redskins and live and die for them. I am mad they are out of the playoffs. I don't have three favorite teams. The Skins are my favorite. And then I have two other teams that I root for but would never root for them over the Redskins. So are all you guys saying that you shut your self out from the NFL after the Skins lose in the playoffs. You don't care who wins the Superbowl? And anyways, stop suggesting ebay. I check there all the time.

I love the Redskins and live and die for them. I am mad they are out of the playoffs. I don't have three favorite teams. The Skins are my favorite. And then I have two other teams that I root for but would never root for them over the Redskins. So are all you guys saying that you shut your self out from the NFL after the Skins lose in the playoffs. You don't care who wins the Superbowl? And anyways, stop suggesting ebay. I check there all the time.

After we lost, I honestly didn't care who won the conference champs and super bowl. i will still watch all the games, but I won't care nearly as much as I did the first two weeks of the playoffs.

Archived