3. Tennessee Titans (4-12): T D'Brickashaw Ferguson

4. New York Jets (4-12): QB Matt Leinart

5. Green Bay Packers (4-12): LB A.J. Hawk

6. x-Oakland Raiders (4-12): QB Jay Cutler

7. x-San Francisco 49ers (4-12): RB DeAngelo Williams

8. Buffalo Bills (5-11): DE Mario Wialliams

9. Detroit Lions (5-11): Haloti Ngata

10. Arizona Cardinals (5-11): RB LenDale White

Vince Young is going to be Vick with less speed. An over-rated QB that should be a WR or RB. I'm so glad the skins don't have Vick and won't get Young. Thank you.

Except he will be an accurate and better QB then vick, and a player who knows how to run and avoid major hits.

This kid is going to be the next big thing in the NFL he is going to change the QB position forever.

If Mario Williams falls to 9, I'll give you a zillion dollars.

well, i can see him going at 8, but not much higher. he'd have to be picked over some big name players. look for deangelo to do amazing in the combine, as he must make up for being on a mediocre team. he'll be the best rb not named bush

Except he will be an accurate and better QB then vick, and a player who knows how to run and avoid major hits.

This kid is going to be the next big thing in the NFL he is going to change the QB position forever.

Dude, they said the same exact thing about Vick. I really haven't seen it yet. No way New Orleans makes the trade to move up one spot. They got rid of Ditka so the stupid trading away of draft picks is over. Young won't go to Houston, and Tenn will take furgeson.

i THINK i HEARD THAT SAME THING BEFORE VICK WAS DRAFTED.

leinart has his flaws for sure, and titans have a man crush on volek for their future.

I disagree with this. If anything, Leinhart or Young will be drafted by the Titans, IMO. There is the obvious connection between Leinhart and Chow and Young's mentor just happens to be Steve McNair, who may be willing to restructure his current unfriendly-cap deal to remain as the starter while Young is groomed as his replacement.

IMO, Volek gets traded. :2cents:

man crush on volek aside, they dont think in a million years that Leinart will be available, if it does happen they will thank their lucky stars and take him, no hesitation

Isn't Volek a FA this year?

Chow will go for Leinart if he is there, you can count on that.

Dude, they said the same exact thing about Vick. I really haven't seen it yet. No way New Orleans makes the trade to move up one spot. They got rid of Ditka so the stupid trading away of draft picks is over. Young won't go to Houston, and Tenn will take furgeson.

Did Vick lead college in passing efficiency ever??? No :)

They never said Vick was an accurate QB, they said he had a cannon thats all. Young is accurate and according to many one of the best leaders they have ever seen on a football team.

The Saints aren't going to move up and take Reggie Bush when they are solid at RB and have a serious vacancy at QB. The Texans may very well trade the pick - I would, if I were them - but it won't be with the Saints.

1. Texans? - Reggie Bush

2. Saints - Matt Leinart

3. Titans - Vince Young

4. Jets - Mario Williams

5. Packers - D'Brickashaw Ferguson

6. Raiders - A.J. Hawk

7. 49ers - LenDale White

8. Bills - Mathias Kiwanuka

9. Lions - Jay Cutler, if they're smart

10. Cardinals - DeAngelo Williams or Cutler

if Leinart falls past number 2, you think that Norm Chow is gonna NOT force the Titans to take him, no way, impossible

Leinarts old offensive coordinator of last year now works for Tenessee, and he has already said he would like to be reunited with him. So there is no way in hell Leinart falls past 3.:helmet: :helmet:

Archived