Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pre Season

riggz2005

Can anyone tell me how i can watch preseason games..i would love to see how most of the players and especially jason cambell produce throughout...i live in Ontartio Canada so im not 2 sure how i would be able to watch them...do i need the NFL Sunday Ticket or what?

:helmet: :point2sky

You are SOL. We can't watch the pre-season games. They are not included in the pre-season package. The best you can do is order NFL Field Pass and listen to the radio broadcasts.

The only people that get to watch the games are those fans in the regional local area.

I heard about this a few years ago...I'm not sure if any cable or satellite providers do this or not...Supposedly a few years back some satellite and cable providers were attempting a new edition to their sports package...Supposedly you could call your provider and tell them that you want all the games and the specials that correspond to a certain team and they direct all the footage to your T.V. Now this wasn't an NFL sponsored program, as far as I know this came directly from the service provider...My stepdad was born in Detroit and he is a huge lions fan and we were thinking of trying to do this for him so he could watch all the Lions game from our house, but he didn't seem all that enthused so we didn't try it...I would definitely call your cable provider and see what they can do...They may still do that...Hope that may help...GO SKINS GO BRUNELL

Archived