Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I really wish Brunell would just STEP UP in the pocket....

MorgantownHokie88

Brunell: Too Deep, the thread where this was first discussed in-depth. This tendency COSTS games and sacks and fumbles. It also creates pressure that isn't there with other QBs under center.

Ghost called it all yr. He said when he play a good team we will not score enough points because of Brunell and it was end our yr

Brunell = Kitna. If you saw the Bengals game they look like the same QB. They do not step up in the pocket and take the hit. I like a QB who does not take sacks and INTS

But ints and sacks are part of the game.

the pressure was coming from the guards, so if he stepped up he would have been sacked :doh:

Ghost has been wrong all year.

If it was Ramsey doing the same you guys would be saying, "he has happy feet!"

For some reason Brunell can do no wrong in your eyes.

If it was Ramsey doing the same you guys would be saying, "he has happy feet!"

For some reason Brunell can do no wrong in your eyes.

he can do wrong, but Ramsey behind that line today he would have been sacked at least 5 times, Mark gives us the best chance to win and some here refuse to admit it

he can do wrong, but Ramsey behind that line today he would have been sacked at least 5 times, Mark gives us the best chance to win and some here refuse to admit it

Well even if that is so, I don't want Brunell back there when we get the line fixed.

Brunell missed alot of throws when he did have time and he just dosen't have a big enough arm.

jbomma do you rememeber that third down when redskins were down 17-10?

Moss is wide open and the ball sails over Moss head? That is not a big time QB. It was a 5 yard pass

i also remember the miss fg and the dropped td pass by moss

by the way Brady miss some throws as well today are you not calling him a big time qb too :doh:

jbomma do you rememeber that third down when redskins were down 17-10?

Moss is wide open and the ball sails over Moss head? That is not a big time QB. It was a 5 yard pass

I braught that up before and I was told I was I picking on one play out of many.

I said pretty much the samething you did.

Its a 5 yard pass that every NFL QB should make, if you can't make it, you shouldn't be playing.

It's the playoffs and he let us down with that awful pass.

Also, he had all day to throw that ball, no pass rush at all.

i also remember the miss fg and the dropped td pass by moss

by the way Brady miss some throws as well today are you not calling him a big time qb too :doh:

Brady wouldn't miss a 5 yard pass when the reciever is wide open, with plenty of time to throw the ball and the game on the line.

Please do not ever compare Brady to Brunell, that is like comparing Grey Goose to Aristocrat Rum.

Brady wouldn't miss a 5 yard pass when the reciever is wide open, with plenty of time to throw the ball and the game on the line.

Please do not ever compare Brady to Brunell, that is like comparing Grey Goose to Aristocrat Rum.

are you even watching the game, he missed about 3 passes just like that :doh:

we had a chance to win today, that is all you can ask for, one of the issues was the bad play calling in the 1st quarter

the pressure was coming from the guards, so if he stepped up he would have been sacked :doh:

Hit it on the head, the Guard position and the Center position had been weak, we replaced the center position in the offseason (Rabach) but we never addressed the Guard position, Randy Thomas was doing ok but when he went down and were putting in senior citizens you just know you have probs.

Both LG and RG should be replaced in the off season, you can put in all the super star Wr's but if the Qb doesn't have time for the WR to get open you can forget about putting away your opponents...

I call this the texas two step, he does it nearly every time and he has no athletic ability left so it takes forever and he can't get anything on his throws. The guy is a joke, every objective person knows it, he needs to retire, some people on here act like you're critcizing god when you criticize Brunell, well you know what, the guy sucks and I'm not afraid to say it as evidenced by almost all my posts, I knew eventually he would bring us down.

Archived