Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is the NFL RIGGED? Am I on drugs? If not, should I be?(Merged Ramblings)

SHARPASAARROWHEAD

:logo: The most obvious rigging of a game I have ever seen!

The sea birds were allowed to hold and then fox wouldn't show the line play after the obvious holds, then the bad calls aginst the Redskin's where should I start,the late intentional grounding,the hold call on Samules,you could hear him saying "thats bull". the offsetting calls to run the clock down.

So obvious that this game was RiGGED.:logo: Also the calling of the game by the Fox broadcaster ? what a crock of bull was that it went right along with the bad call the reffs were or werenot calling.

NFL IS RIGGED this game proved it!

Wow, you deserve the dunce cap for this one.

The only thing it proves is odds makers know what they are doing, which is why they do it.

You need to do alittle bit of research before you go off the handle because you lost a bet.

Vegas dosen't care who wins or by how much, they set a point spread to get equal action on both sides of the bet.

Vegas makes money on the "VIG" you know that $1 you have to pay for every $10 you bet? Thats how they make money.

Get a clue

It isn't about Vegas or any betting.

The game is rigged for the most money that the NFL can make on the rigged games by where the team is located and its base of influence in the market, tickets,merchendise, promotions, sports memorbela, How much can the NFL make the fastest and in what market it can make the most in the shortest period of time. The commercials where they bring in the most money,what TV station will pay the most like FOX to handle the NFL games. HD TV pay per view, that makes vegas a drop in the bucket compared to the billions raked in by the NFL and it's Affilates. What team is sellable and what quarteback or quarterbacks will sell the most what team has the most GLAMOR and sexabilty!

That is what makes BIG MONEY not betting!

There are billion and Billions of dollars at stake do you really think the NFL straight?

They can't be to much money at stake!

IT's RIGGED for sure and todays game PROVED IT!

Wow, you deserve the dunce cap for this one.

The only thing it proves is odds makers know what they are doing, which is why they do it.

You need to do alittle bit of research before you go off the handle because you lost a bet.

Vegas dosen't care who wins or by how much, they set a point spread to get equal action on both sides of the bet.

Vegas makes money on the "VIG" you know that $1 you have to pay for every $10 you bet? Thats how they make money.

Get a clue

The game is rigged for the most money that the NFL can make on the rigged games by where the team is located and its base of influence in the market, tickets,merchendise, promotions, sports memorbela, How much can the NFL make the fastest and in what market it can make the most in the shortest period of time. The commercials where they bring in the most money,what TV station will pay the most like FOX to handle the NFL games. HD TV pay per view, that makes vegas a drop in the bucket compared to the billions raked in by the NFL and it's Affilates. What team is sellable and what quarteback or quarterbacks will sell the most what team has the most GLAMOR and sexabilty!

There are billion and Billions of dollars at stake do you really think the NFL straight?

Hahaha

Ok buddy so the NFL is just drooling over the idea of having an NFC Championship game in the huge media market known as the pacific northwest!

Also, i'm sure the rigged NFL loved the fact that the Carolina Panthers knocked the New York Giants out of the playoffs, that again is awesome, lets trade the biggest media market for that Charlotte market, big bucks baby!

I am willing to teach you if you are willing to learn.

I totally agree, I have never in my life seen such b.s. Again I say, there should have been three reviews and Gibbs did nothing. Not even as much as a look of ponder on his face. Some one earlier here stated that Brunell was the reason Redskins failed tonight, that person obviously doenst know a crock from a lizard. This game was rigged right from the beginning. And Gibbs knew it and did nothing. I heard it mentioned tonight that the skins have never had a playoff game on their turf. It is led to believe that would mean the game was thrown. So which is it, was the game rigged or thrown? Either way the refs in this game can kiss my glutious maximous.

We got THREE turnovers on the #1 seed in the NFC...that's probably the main reason we didn't get blown out. This game could have gotten really ugly...like 38-3 ugly...if we didn't get those turnovers. Our D kept us in the game. The O was banged up and going against a fast D on two weeks rest. Next season, the playoffs will be at FedEx...Super Bowl time, baby!!! :cheers:

I heard it mentioned tonight that the skins have never had a playoff game on their turf.

are you saying that the redskins have never hosted a game in the playoffs? that's what it sounds like, and in that case you don't know too much do you? just take a look at 1991 when we were the number one seed in the NFC, have to get a home game as number one seed you know, and i'm almost positive we've had more than just that season, think before you post and do some research

P.S. the notion that the nfl is rigged is ludacris and conspiracy theorists need help

Good point! I can't wait for the Giants vs Jets Superbowl!

Oh, wait. Indy and Seattle might go. Oh wait. Washington is a much smaller market than Washington.

are you saying that the redskins have never hosted a game in the playoffs? that's what it sounds like, and in that case you don't know too much do you? just take a look at 1991 when we were the number one seed in the NFC, have to get a home game as number one seed you know, and i'm almost positive we've had more than just that season, think before you post and do some research

P.S. the notion that the nfl is rigged is ludacris and conspiracy theorists need help

They probably ment FedEx not RFK, only thing I can think of which makes sense.

:logo: The most obvious rigging of a game I have ever seen!

The sea birds were allowed to hold and then fox wouldn't show the line play after the obvious holds, then the bad calls aginst the Redskin's where should I start,the late intentional grounding,the hold call on Samules,you could hear him saying "thats bull". the offsetting calls to run the clock down.

So obvious that this game was RiGGED.:logo: Also the calling of the game by the Fox broadcaster ? what a crock of bull was that it went right along with the bad call the reffs were or werenot calling.

NFL IS RIGGED this game proved it!

i was always told to respect my elders....but you SIR are an idiot if you really beleive that

Archived