Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears Fan wishing your team Luck

ChiMadness

I stopped by for a couple posts before the very first game of the season. Thought it would be close and it was. Your team came out on top.

Now I'm here to wish you all luck against the Seahawks. I want your team to win mainly because if your team does, and the Bears beat Carolina then the Bears will have home field next weekend. They play much better at home.

Gibbs is a great coach and will have your guys ready. As long as you can move the ball a little bit I can see this being a good game. The Seahawks don't have a defense like the Bucs do so it should be easier to get some points.

I'm pulling for you guys. A rematch of week one would be great. Who would ever have said that Washington and Bears would be playing in the NFCCG before the season started? Probably no one, and I'm hoping they'll all be shocked by seeing it happen.

:helmet:

Go Redskins!

Thanks for stopping in and for pulling for the 'Skins -- don't know about others here, but I'll be cheering for Chicago tomorrow. Agree that a rematch in the conference final would be great -- mainly b/c my in-laws live in IL and are HUGE Bears fans. Typically my father-in-law and brother-in-law and I bet a cigar a point on 'Skins-Bears games and talk all kinds of (friendly) smack. Good times, indeed; so here's hoping it works out like that! Cheers --

Thanks for stopping in and for pulling for the 'Skins -- don't know about others here, but I'll be cheering for Chicago tomorrow. Agree that a rematch in the conference final would be great -- mainly b/c my in-laws live in IL and are HUGE Bears fans. Typically my father-in-law and brother-in-law and I bet a cigar a point on 'Skins-Bears games and talk all kinds of (friendly) smack. Good times, indeed; so here's hoping it works out like that! Cheers --

Are they Opus X?

Who would ever have said that Washington and Bears would be playing in the NFCCG before the season started?

This would be the sweetest reason of all for this matchup.

Of course, both teams and their fans would have to endure the worst-conference-championship-game-matchup-ever talk. :laugh:

Are they Opus X?

Arturo Fuentes, typically. Cheap, mild smokes, but good for the not-very-demanding connoisseur. Not that the price matters terribly, b/c over past couple of seasons 'Skins-Bears games have not been high-scoring affairs, with winner collecting only 2-3 cigars.

edit: Just realized Arturo Fuente produces Opus X as their top of the line. We tend to go for the other end of the Fuente spectrum. :cheers:

Good luck to you guys.. I personally.. don't care who we play as long as we PLAY next week ;)

I have to give the Bears fans credit.. I was looking at some posts over on the board and you got some classy fans... if for no other reason, I'd like to seeyou guys win.. we could have some fun the week leading up to the game if we win as well... without the stupidity of trolling, but the comaraderie of good football game bantering back and forth. Would welcome it for sure.!

Archived