Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--PLAYOFF GAME--SKINS/hawks

Blondie

Another thing: I wonder how many yards Portis could have gotten this season if the Redskins were in the NFC West and had Seattle's schedule.

You mean you should actually factor in the fact the Seahawks played:

Rams, Rams, Cards, Cards, 49ers,49ers,Houston, Tenn ??

Not according to all the talking heads.

Yeah, I have been a mess since I woke up.

Its been such a long time ....

Plus the 9.5 spread made me pretty mad. I have been talking a bunch of smack on other boards. If skins get blown out, i will have to hide for a week.

That being said- I really think the Skins will win today.

All aboard!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard the Redskins express. We'll be rolling through Seattle this afternoon, with a short layover in either Chicago or Charlottte, before heading on to Detroit. Please keep your hands and arms OUTSIDE the windows at all times, with index fingers high in the air. Enjoy the ride!!!

:logo: :point2sky :helmet:

NFL Network is showing the SKins/Bucs as GOTW right now; just showed the Shepherd non-catch in the endzone that was incomplete "by rule." They showed Carey's explanation after review, then an older female Buc fan in the stands screaming, "That's bull****! You suck, ref!" -- with nothing edited out! :laugh:

Edit: Just finished the game itself; showed Carlos Rogers walking off the field with Carnell Williams, and our rookie was *ALL OVER* theirs! :laugh: You could tell they're friends by the tone of the conversation.... :cheers:

NFL Network is showing the SKins/Bucs as GOTW right now; just showed the Shepherd non-catch in the endzone that was incomplete "by rule." They showed Carey's explanation after review, then an older female Buc fan in the stands screaming, "That's bull****! You suck, ref!" -- with nothing edited out! :laugh:

Yeah i saw that. It was really funny. Some idiotic people still say that was the wrong call. I guess they just dont like facts.

And then she realized she was being filmed, and her facial expression changed and she said "Hi, mom!" into the camera, all embarrassed...lol :laugh:

Yeah i saw that. It was really funny. Some idiotic people still say that was the wrong call. I guess they just dont like facts.

NFL Network had perfect replay shots on that incompletion; didn't realize ball came loose and the receiver actually rolled over it before getting a handle on the ball again. :cheers:

Its 30 minutes before game time and I am pretty nervous about this game. I have been a Redskins fan all my life, and this is really the biggest game I have ever looked forward to. I am not sure the Redskins are destined to lose like so many commentators say they are.

I am still real nervous about the game though.

Archived