Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

21-0 at the HALF!

smartestmaninamerica

Go 'Skins!

I can see it now, after a total defensive shutdown, two defensive TD's (one outright and one setup) and one long offensive drive with a naked bootleg by our gimpy old QB for the TD, we go into halftime up 21-0.

I can't wait to hear the announcers say "MAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!???"

Won't THAT be great!

I expect JG's to come out firing on offense. Face it, the man has pride and he bit into one of those yucky black pistachios last week and didn't like the taste one bit. Add to that the fact that the offense (that has won only 6 games in a row and beat most of the 4th hardest schedule in the friggin league) is hot for some payback too.

People are gonna be flying and I expect Seattle to come out FLAT against us just like we did against the Eagles. Their offense is designed to play from a lead, not to catch up.

Next stop? NFC Championship in Charlotte where 90% of the fans won't know who the hell to cheer for (this used to be Redskins country before the Kittens started playing here, so many will be torn between the local team and the team you loved since you were a kid).

Last point, WHY do the people in Seattle keep bragging about "65,000 SCREAMING FANS"?

Doesn't OUR stadium hold almost 100,000? Hell, 65,000 is like a basketball game.

Go skins! Ra!

I too believe that we're going to take some risks vs. this defense that we wouldn't/didn't take vs. the Tampa defense. If Seattle comes out sleeping on defense they may be in for a surprise. Last week's 120 yard performance may be the perfect set up for a rope-a-dope this week. :)

I can see it now, after a total defensive shutdown, two defensive TD's (one outright and one setup) and one long offensive drive with a naked bootleg by our gimpy old QB for the TD, we go into halftime up 21-0.

I can't wait to hear the announcers say "MAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!???"

That would be great. As long as it's not 24-27 Final. How many times have we seen that?

so true. hey, being as amazing (and good looking) as I am is a big responsibility. every day i wake up, look in the mirror and say, "please god, let me be of normal abilities for just one day so I can undertstand how the little people live!"

:laugh:

then im just glad youre a redskins fan. :notworthy :)

Archived