Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Realllly Want This One

FARAPS

Aside from the obvious reason that I want the redskins to win this game and go to the superbowl, I want this one extra bad because of all the media garbage giving us NO chance. In the Star Ledger, those idiot writers who love the Giants all picked the Seahawks in an easy game and said that we our offense would have to play its best just to prevent the game from being a blowout. Talk about some bitter VaGiant fans :laugh: I usually don't let what the mediots say about my beloved Redskins get to me but I would reallly like us to win this one, it would be soo sweet to rub it in their face!

I would like the Skins to win this game just to hear what the sports opinions will be. I'm really curious as to what would be said. I can figure what will be said if we lose - everything that they've been waiting to say for six weeks - with small mention of a good season countered with but "they probably won't have another season like this for a while" - with some excuse about cap problems or losing players...

If we win, they'll probably say we won't win again and will probably bring up something like the Sean Taylor incident.

I want this game bad so that all the doubters can finally shut the hell up. I am so sick and tired of hearing well they are lucky they have no business in the playoffs they are going to get killed by in my opinion an overrated, overhyped Seattle team shut their fans up for once and for all.

Archived