Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uniform for 2006?

RSkinsFan

Which Player Worries You the Most (Outside of Sean Alexander)???  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player Worries You the Most (Outside of Sean Alexander)???

• Joe Jurevicius
    • Bryce Fisher
    • Walter Jones
    • Jerramy Stevens
    • Matt Hassellback
    • Lofa Tatupu
    • Grant Wistrom

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
I want black jerseys, burgundy pants, burgundy helmets with the spear, gold names and numbers. I created it on Madden and they look badass.

maybe you should take a trip up 95 and get out either in baltimore or philthy....WE ARE BURGUNDY AND GOLD. PERIOD.

Why are people so obsessed with changing the uniform? This whole trend that's been going on in the NFL for YEARS now is the lamest thing I've ever seen. It's just more loser crap from the 90s that needs to die.

Like redesigning team mascots to make them look "mean"...like the demon-possessed Denver Bronco or Atlanta Falcon. Lame-***** "tough" names like the "Predators" in the NHL...the "Thrashers"...the "Wild"????????

They actually named a team in the NBA the "Raptors" after a dinosaur people only know about because of the MOVIE "Jurassic Park". LAME AS HELL.

I prefer our uniforms from before everybody became idiots and losers.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Why are people so obsessed with changing the uniform? This whole trend that's been going on in the NFL for YEARS now is the lamest thing I've ever seen. It's just more loser crap from the 90s that needs to die.

Like redesigning team mascots to make them look "mean"...like the demon-possessed Denver Bronco or Atlanta Falcon. Lame-***** "tough" names like the "Predators" in the NHL...the "Thrashers"...the "Wild"????????

They actually named a team in the NBA the "Raptors" after a dinosaur people only know about because of the MOVIE "Jurassic Park". LAME AS HELL.

I prefer our uniforms from before everybody became idiots and losers.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i can see a special black-on-burgundy day if the black has burgundy/gold trip or what not. as far as the helmet, i love it as it is. i think they should also consider white-on-burgundy with red socks (similar to what cp wore against the eagles last year)

Gosh, I have a pic of Sonny throwing a bomb while in the Lombardi era uniform, and he looks great, and so does the uniform. Besides, I *don't think* it takes 2-3 years to get a uniform change- Lombardi got it the 1st year he was here(though he had to wait a year for the helmet)and Spurrier got the 'spear' helmet back his 1st year too, so I'm sure where's a will there's a way. And btw, just what is *wrong* with the Gold Helmet with the red "R?" I think it would be neat :-):helmet:

Spurrier didn't ask for the "Spear" helmet, it was the 75th anniv. of the Redskins, so they wore throwbacks.

You honestly think Steve "Florida Gator" Spurrier wanted a Florida State Spear on the helmet? :doh:

As far as whats wrong with the gold helmet with the ® nothing besides it being hidious. There is a reason that helmet only lasted 2 years.

Archived