Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baja Fresh vs McDonalds...

USNationalist

I just watched the off to Seatle video and I saw a player with McDonalds. Why did the media make such a big deal about the nutrition of the players and the "baja fresh" contraversy and why did the Redskins site bother defending the situation? Its obvious Nutrition rules arent inplace or anything. Maybe its just me but when i saw the Micky D's bag i couldn't help but think the 10 minutes of video i watched about the skins diets was a complete waste of my life and is stolen time i will never see again.

I just watched the off to Seatle video and I saw a player with McDonalds. Why did the media make such a big deal about the nutrition of the players and the "baja fresh" contraversy and why did the Redskins site bother defending the situation? Its obvious Nutrition rules arent inplace or anything. Maybe its just me but when i saw the Micky D's bag i couldn't help but think the 10 minutes of video i watched about the skins diets was a complete waste of my life and is stolen time i will never see again.

you must be from argentina, cause I can promise you there is atleast one person asking you not to cry

I dont care about them eating McDonalds. I just want to know why bother with the hole thing at all. Instead of tricking me into thinking something is going on when it isnt. See how much you cry when a hole 10 minutes of your life is stolen from you. And when you die you can think about how you could have had 10 minutes more to live. Its a Turning table, don't be so quick to judge until the turning table is turned on you!

84 posts???? I swear I see your avatar in every thread I read. Must be multiples with that avatar!

Edit - I just want to add ...that you didnt offend me in any way here. Just curious how I always recognize your avatar. And another thing, when I watched the off to seattle vid...I noticed the Mcdonalds bag too. Any idea who it is?

Baja Fresh is Chipotle's b*tch

Chipotle has 'good eats'...I just had lunch there today.

The only guys playing football and eating Mc'D's who are in trouble are the lineman - there is no way they are burning that garbage off fast enough...or maybe it's because they eat 4-5 at one time...

Archived