Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EDIT: I finished the MYSPACE stuff.....

Coach Williams

I just finished check it out....I did my wife's too.....

http://www.myspace.com/coachbrice

Anything below this line is the crap I went through to get this site up.....

I have some idea what I'm doing however I can't figure out a few things....

I went to the main forum and they told me to place my html codes ect in the edit profile boxes however I thought if you were editing a web page you went to it, clicked "view page source" then clicked edit page.....in this screen I can edit everything however when I'm finished I get this page I posted below?.....

am I on the wrong screen or what?....

there is a link on there that says "I edited my profile with Thomas’ Myspace Editor V3.6!"...it's right under my blogs in my about me section above the little video thing. Click on that and you can use it to change things such as your color, background pictures, font colors, etc. After you do that, they will give you a code. Copy your code, go to home on myspace, then go to Edit Profile. Go into the about me section and paste your code, then save it. Let me know if you have questions.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6048227

****EXPLICIT LYRICS******

~with optional Monday night football wav file on the right...lol.....

Here it is kinda.....I still can't figure out how to change the rest or the typing that is already there to WHITE/BOLD so It can be read...........any help with that guys?

I also want to put a picture at the bottom....but I don't know what field to put it in.....

After I find out where to put it I need it to be hosted ...where can I host a 135K pic for free so it will STAY up on My page....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6048227

****EXPLICIT LYRICS******

~with optional Monday night football wav file on the right...lol.....

Here it is kinda.....I still can't figure out how to change the rest or the typing that is already there to WHITE/BOLD so It can be read...........any help with that guys?

I also want to put a picture at the bottom....but I don't know what field to put it in.....

After I find out where to put it I need it to be hosted ...where can I host a 135K pic for free so it will STAY up on My page....

you can host your pictures from photobucket (www.photobucket.com) If you used the site I told you to use, you'd be able to change your font and font color easily. You can put pictures anywhere, in any field. I put mine in the About Me section, but I've had them under my interests too before.

Not sure where you get off hotlinking to my site when I specifically asked no one to hotlink back to the animated gif's I posted on this site as a favor.

It's no wonder you have a clown as your avatar.

WTF ??? tell me which ones?.....I'm lost?.....

Edit: I think I figured out which ones but that was rude bro....that's what pm's are for.....

and for the record I wasn't reading the threads I was searching for the gifs.....

WTF ??? tell me which ones?.....I'm lost?.....

Edit: I think I figured out which ones but that was rude bro....that's what pm's are for.....

and for the record I wasn't reading the threads I was searching for the gifs.....

Actually rude is stealing the bandwidth that I pay for when I asked people not to hotlink, and not sending me a PM to ask if you could. Its not my problem you can't read.

Rude of me would have been shutting your site down on you completly, or jumping all over your ass for making the accusation of me changing your avatar. I suggest you just apologize and walk away before you really piss me off.

Are we clear?

what is your problem chewy.....I didn't do anything?....I searched for some gifs without reading EVERYTHING and you get all butt hurt......I took'm down chill out.....

edit: and I didn't ACCUSE you I asked you because the other MODS weren't listed......

edit: you other guys reading this thread please don't respond....just let this thing drop....thx....

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Archived