Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

and the hotlist says...

skinzalltheway

Let it be that way. We can spend the next three or four days listening to their apologies after the game.

I doubt it, they will be trying to think of reasons of how the seahawks lost the game, rather than the skins winning.:laugh:

But you're right, they are wrong not to give any chance to the skins. This will be a hard fought game, with the team playing the hardest winning the game. Stats are thrown out of the window now... Its the Playoffs!

I doubt it, they will be trying to think of reasons of how the seahawks lost the game, rather than the skins winning.:laugh:

But you're right, they are wrong not to give any chance to the skins. This will be a hard fought game, with the team playing the hardest winning the game. Stats are thrown out of the window now... Its the Playoffs!

Good point. We'll get Mama Portis up in the studio demandin' some r-e-s-p-e-c-t

I swear you're right. There were more stories this week about Chris Simms then there were about the Redskins defense.

and what about the Giants showing? they were trying to move the ball and looked horrible. We were just trying to take off the clock and not make mistakes.

Perhaps it's because we won with so little of offense, but ****, who cares. we won!!

mediots suck...

Its funny how you hardly hear about it when someone does pick the skins. No one (media) bring is up, they just cover the stories when someone is against us.

I am so sick of everyone worrying about what the Media thinks. WHO CARES!!!

Let the players decide it on the field, enough already!

I am so sick of everyone worrying about what the Media thinks. WHO CARES!!!

Let the players decide it on the field, enough already!

Maybe you should have read my other post...

I'm also sick of people worrying about others who pay attention to the media. You know, the media has their opinion. We, as skins' fans, have ours. Whats wrong with bringing that up in discussion?

all i will say is we already beat thew seahwaks. we know they can be beaten.

MY 2 FAVORITE QUOTES FOR THE WEEK

MATT HASSLEBACK "WE WANT THE BALL AND WE WILL WIN" AFTER WINNING COINT TOSS IN OT AND BEFOR HE LOST THE GAME

LAVAR "ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS SEATTLE

Archived