Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa is a better team then Seattle

BrunellSuperbowl

this is a joke of a game i belive. Seattle only 2 wins came on a 10 point last min vs Dallas and have no NY missing 3 game winning feild goals

this is the same seahawk team basically who Spurrier beat both yrs he was here

Skins beat earlier holding to 3 points thru 3 quarters

I just do not understand why the skins are not favorites in this game. Seatte only difference from pervious yrs is the Rams were not comipetitive this yr

If the Skins can go into Denver , lose by 2, The skins will beat Seattle..

I think Seattle is the weakest team in the whole NFC playoffs. The Giants, Cowboys and Skins are dominated them thru 3 quarters

I even fear Tampas offense more then Seattles.

Hassleback, and Brunell have the same stats yet people will make you belive Seattle is a air it out machine

I agree with you 100% man!!! I said from the beginning that if we beat the Bucs then we are well on our way to the big game. If we play smart and get Portis 100 yards, and a defense that did what it did last week, well you fill in the blank. The Bucs are definately the better team compaired to the Seahawks!

:seahawksu

Seattle has to be only team who had nobody in there division show up all yr

Seattle has always been a weak, Rams and 9ers would usually at least compete this yr it was a joke

the redskins played that division, they ran for like 200 yards vs the Rams and blew out the 9ers

this game is going to a blow out for the skins. I would be nervous if Seattle had playoff expierence, but they do not. They have not played in a pressure game all yr.

the best way to look at this is common teams who both teams have played

skins at home beat Dallas 35-7 , NY 35-20

Seatle at home beat Dallas by 3 i think, because 10 points in the last minute, and Giants by 3 because 3 missed feild goals

the Redskins have faced Alexander the past 3 yrs and held him under 100 every game( 2 with Spurrier)

The Redskins weakness according to the media is Brunell and the passing game

and Hassleback and Brunell stats are exactly the same accept for completion percentage

I think Tampa is a better team then Seattle because Tampa can shut down one side of the ball and has one reciever you have to double

Seattles offense is a joke to me.

The media does no research. They just go off the last game. We beat Arizona by 4 and the media was predicting we lose the Cowboys 24 -6.

All i know is the odds are 5-1 the Redskins win, i putting 100 on a skins win. ITS EASY CASH

It's no joke.

Seattle is in the playoffs for a reason.

Yeah, they had a cushy schedule, but they are rested and at home.

If we DONT make mistakes, and we provide a couple hundered yards on offense, we'll be on our way to next weekends game.

We have the weapons.

We have the desire.

We have the heart.

And we have the coach!

Hail!:point2sky

lordoftherings.JPG

In GIBBS We Trust!

Sweet Jesus...how do you not fall down more?

I see your points and they are fine (I don't necessarily agree that Seattle is bad, but your opinion is your opinion), but you can't write a complete sentence to save your life.

i am writing as i think you clown. I am not sending in a article the washington post. its a message board not a thesis. SWEET JESUS, HOW OLD ARE U? 100?

Sweet Jesus...how do you not fall down more?

I see your points and they are fine (I don't necessarily agree that Seattle is bad, but your opinion is your opinion), but you can't write a complete sentence to save your life.

You say this as you write a run on sentence. Leave the guy alone.

quick where is DH to blame Brunell to reverse the jinx? ;p
"no In-fighting! That's What They Want Us To Do! We Have A Game To Focus On You Morons!"

:D

Just want to say that's not a run-on sentence! The paranthesis constitute a seperate thought :)

Anyway...go Redskins!

Comedy at its finest.. :laugh: :laugh:

I completely disagree. Tampa does not have a RB like Alexander and a QB like Hasselback. This is going to be a hard game to win.

alexander overrated, if Portis played the rams, niners and cards twice he would have 1800 yards

Hasselabck is the most average QB to ever start in the pro bowl

he has 23 td and 14 interceptions, Brunell has about 15 ints and 22 TDs

everybody states how average Brunell is. So what is Hassleback?

I completely disagree. Tampa does not have a RB like Alexander and a QB like Hasselback. This is going to be a hard game to win.

If Hasselbeck plays like Simms did, we will be in for a long day. Simms pretty much had his way with us aside from the 2 ints we caused by tipping the ball. The Seahawk WR are much different though they are more possesion guys rather than over the top burner guys. These teams are totally different.

alexander overrated, if Portis played the rams, niners and cards twice he would have 1800 yards

I couldn't disagree with you more. There is nothing wrong with being a homer, but your posts in this thread are so homerific it is unbelievable. Seattle is a much better team than Tampa. Just because Team A beats team B, and Team B beats Team C, that doesn't mean that Team A will automatically beat Team C. Don't forget that Tampa lost to S.F. during the regular season, a team who the skins blew out, yet Tampa beat Washington in the regular season. This is the playoffs. Throw the regular season meetings out cuz they don't matter right now. I'm not saying that Seattle is going to walk all over the skins because I don't think that they will. I think that this will be a close game and that special teams are going to be a HUGE factor. I can't wait to watch this game.

I couldn't disagree with you more. There is nothing wrong with being a homer, but your posts in this thread are so homerific it is unbelievable. Seattle is a much better team than Tampa. Just because Team A beats team B, and Team B beats Team C, that doesn't mean that Team A will automatically beat Team C. Don't forget that Tampa lost to S.F. during the regular season, a team who the skins blew out, yet Tampa beat Washington in the regular season. This is the playoffs. Throw the regular season meetings out cuz they don't matter right now. I'm not saying that Seattle is going to walk all over the skins because I don't think that they will. I think that this will be a close game and that special teams are going to be a HUGE factor. I can't wait to watch this game.

it will be a skins win by 10 or more.

3 Reasons

1. Playoffs is about about emotion and momentum. Seattle has not played in a real game all yr , Redskins are like a NCAA team who keeps winning

2. Seattles main strength is the run, Redskins main strength is stopping the run. On Offense Seattles main strength is pass rush around the side, redskins main strength is running to the sides. Advantage Redskins

3. Seattle is the weakest NFC team in the playoffs. The Bears have a great d, Tampa great D, Skins great D, Carolina good passing gamd and running game

Seattle has a good running attack. There passing attack is exactly like ours. The Redskins will shut down Alexander leaving Hassleback to beat them. I like our chances

This is true, but their D isn't half what Tampa's is. In the playoffs, offensive teams with suspect D's go home. Period. That's what the Seahawks are. They wouldn't even be in the playoffs if they had our schedule. Aside from 6 games against the NFC West, 4 against the AFC South (NE at their most banged up of the season) they also played GB, Houston, Ten, Phi (post Mcnabb), Indy (no starters played) and Atlanta. It's no wonder they ran and stopped the run so well. They didn't play a good D or a good running game almost all season. They almost lost to both Dallas and NY at home, struggled with St loius and SF on the road. I mean, come on, the last decent team they played was NY in November! Not to mention they needed 3 missed FGs AND Eli struggling throwing picks and missing open recievers to win that game. They ain't ready to play a tough smash mouth team like ours (in all honesty they haven't been able to handle that in decades). Go ahead, let the pundits pick the Hawks (all they do is watch Sportcenter highlights to come to their decisions, anyways. They don't know jack.). All it'll do is fire our boys up even more. I'm expecting a convincing win on our part, even if we don't blow them out, it will be obvious to anyone watching that we're controlling the tempo, dictating and dominating the LOS. Let's go SKINS!!! Hail, enjoy the game everybody. Honestly, even if we somehow lose, I still say the Seahawks are fake and no matter what will not be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Hasselback is better than Simms. Alexander is better than Cadillac. That is what we are talking about, right? Please stop this ridiculous thread. Seattle is the #1 seed in the NFC, we need to respect that in order to win.

Archived