Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Murtha and Moran Owned by Army Sgt.

Zguy28

Calling a 37 year, highly-decorated United States Marine any despicable names just because you disagree with his opinions is questionable at best and utterly absurd in and of itself.

Its the right of any citizen to call anyone despicable names because you think he is wrong. I dont agree with it, but you have that right.

Its the right of any citizen to call anyone despicable names because you think he is wrong. I dont agree with it, but you have that right.

Yes it is, ans it also shows how little moral charactor they have, as well as contempt for true American ideals. Unfortunately, if you read the opinion of ANY right wing pundit, they think it is not only their perrogative, but also in their best intrest to name call the opposition. The problem is that people with half a brain can see through the feeble arguments, and the ones who believe the crapola spewed are doing a great disservice to the nation for falling hook line and sinker.

Good post BTW WinSkins :cheers:

The majority of the negative comments by military members is most likely by the pogues anyways. When I was in, they would ***** and moan about having to shine their boots. I guarantee that the vast majority (and I said majority, not EVERYONE) is of high morale. My buddy is a SSG in the MC, and I visited him and his marines in NC ( I can't spell Camp Lejume?????? :laugh:). Some of them threatened to get out of the MC if they weren't going to be deployed back to Iraq.

There are real stories about our troops being invited to dinner by Iraqi civilians. My buddy said he gained an extra 4 pounds because of it. Honestly, WHEN do we hear anything good about Iraq? The reason is (and it's not left wing bias) that good news doesn't sell. Bad news does.

Yes it is, ans it also shows how little moral charactor they have, as well as contempt for true American ideals. Unfortunately, if you read the opinion of ANY right wing pundit, they think it is not only their perrogative, but also in their best intrest to name call the opposition. The problem is that people with half a brain can see through the feeble arguments, and the ones who believe the crapola spewed are doing a great disservice to the nation for falling hook line and sinker.

C'mon, the left does it too in their own way. Hillary is an obvious example (and a moronic one). However, the Left uses the media just like the right. Their tactics may be slightly different (well, maybe not Hillary's), but the overall goal is the same. Politicians are self-serving, and the media is their messenger.

Wow, youre actually using morality in your post. Im impressed Chom.

Archived