Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GRUESOME take on how Carolina/Bears may help the Skins

smartestmaninamerica

Carolina plays the Bears in the cold this weekend. Two fast, mean, hard-hitting teams flyin around in frigid temps.

What does this all mean to us you ask?

Sounds gruesome, but you can count on some of both teams key players going down with injuries.

I don't wish that on anyone, but it is a likelihood. Seattle has a good offense (if not suspect cause they havent beaten anyone worth a damn), but a 25th ranked secondary where the really big ugly hits happen.

Anything can happen, but given the alternatives, I'd rather be playin Seattle.

SIDE COMMENT ON CAROLINA'S QB:

Carolina has a very good QB, Delhomme. He is mobile, accurate and throws lasers. One problem - he is ****y and hot headed. What does this mean? He gets behind and he presses. His ego won't let him be patient.

I call it the "Manning Syndrome" - QB's with big egos that can carry their teams during the season often choke and throw lots of picks in the playoffs when they get behind. Manning is the ultimate playoff choke-meister (both of 'em)

IF we play Carolina in the NFC Championship, we wont be able to go white on white as those are their colors.

If that happens, I recommend Burgundy on Burgundy. Ernest Byner ha ssaid he prefers that as well and will recommend it.

What are we wearing in Seattle?

Archived