Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This game is going to be fun regardless!

Chief Seattle

Yes. I will. This is the only 'skins forum I am posting at and I will be here win or lose Saturday. You can also find me under the same name at Seahawks.net so if I don't show up you can trash me there.

Yeah, just like all the Bucs fans that came trolling here but never returned to eat their words. Funny how that happens. Me, I don't read anything but ExtremeSkins; enough of the other teams fans come here to trashmouth, who needs to go anywhere else? Bottom line for me is only four teams are left in the NFC and we are one of them!! Pretty good for a team that was predicted to finish at the bottom of the NFC East!!

GO SKINS :helmet: :logo: :thumbsup:

Fun?? Watching your team in a playoff game is anything but fun. It is a grueling 3 hours and a feeling of relief if you win and utter devestation if you lose. I am usually spent by game's end. :logo:

Lol. I get your meaning Kwitt.

I recently became a fan-anic, maybe thats why I still think it's fun.

Friends gather around, have a few drinks, munchies, etc.. I'm a female fan and I used think football was a joke, then someone explained it to me!:D

Fun?? Watching your team in a playoff game is anything but fun. It is a grueling 3 hours and a feeling of relief if you win and utter devestation if you lose. I am usually spent by game's end. :logo:

All too true for Skins fans. Why do we do this to ourselves? My mother has never watched a game in her life, she just sits in the other room and listens for updates. She literaly can't watch the game becasue she gets too stressed out. Definately know the feeling of being spent after a game as well. Again, why do we do this to ourselves? I'll be glad when the season is over so I can get work done again.

Enough of the friendly banter and 'good game' stuff. We are getting ready for battle and the rules of engagement forbids shaking of hands. Come back after the game and offer your niceties.... Right now, lets talk strategy and dissect the battle plan.

Your talking to a fan-newbe here Red Blood. Just starting to understand the strategy's, rules etc.. Thats what I'm here for, learning.

Perhaps you could be nicer to us greenies?

Both of our teams are playing each other this Sat. THATS something we have in common, yes?:cheers:

Honestly, I'd like to see a Seahawks-Colts Superbowl if it means no Redskins will be in it. As long as this game isn't a blow out, I'll be happy even with a loss. This year was a success for the Redskins, PERIOD. We're an incredible team, and we've have so much to be happy about. 5 GAMES IN A ROW TO GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS TAKING OUT DALLAS IN THE PROCESS. I mean, come on. What more can we ask for?

I

How about a win in Seattle, maybe?

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

Your talking to a fan-newbe here Red Blood. Just starting to understand the strategy's, rules etc.. Thats what I'm here for, learning.

Perhaps you could be nicer to us greenies?

Both of our teams are playing each other this Sat. THATS something we have in common, yes?:cheers:

Okay chief.

How tall are you? What do you look like? Are you single? Available? How about a candle light dinner some evening? :)

Okay chief.

How tall are you? What do you look like? Are you single? Available? How about a candle light dinner some evening? :)

Your from Md., right? Boy, someone would have to travel quite a ways.

I'm married, but my husband refuses to explain the finer points of the game, (I don't really think he knows ;) ).

:cheers:

Ok, question, for those who know. Is there any-other team in the NFL that haven't made it to the Super Bowl? (except Seattle, of course!)

I have a feeling I'm ganna regret this...;)

The Cardinals, The Jaguars, The Saints, The Lions, The Browns, The Texans.

(In addition to your Seahawks)

Others have played in it and not won, The Falcons, The Panthers, The Vikings, The Eagles, The Chargers, The Titans, The Bengals, and The Bills.

Archived