Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks

bfoster68

Having been a skins fan for nearly 25 years I can say two things.

1. They will come ready to play. they will run the ball down the hawks throats.

2. The defense will cause the hawks problems

My question to Seahawks fans is "How many real dog fights has your team been in?"

looking at your schedule this year...not many.

Don't underestimate this team or its hall of fame coaching staff. They know how to win and they will not underestimate your team.

Check out what I found at Warpath:

Another Clown Sighting

And the winner is Josh Brown, that's right, the kicker that missed two field goals against us. He had the audacity to say "If Chris Simms can move the ball on them, what do you think Matthew is going to do?" and "Washington is just a speed bump."

Another Clown Sighting

And the winner is Josh Brown, that's right, the kicker that missed two field goals against us. He had the audacity to say "If Chris Simms can move the ball on them, what do you think Matthew is going to do?" and "Washington is just a speed bump."

Stupid kicker. He should know better than to give the opposing team material like that.

Another Clown Sighting

I also found this quote from the soon-to-be-vacationing kicker; "We're going into a game where the way our guys have been playing for the last 13 weeks, we should have no problem."

Another Clown Sighting

you gotta be kidding.

geez, kickers are dumb. how hard is it to just shut your mouth and swing your leg when called upon?

If we can establish Portis on the ground, we should be able to stay ahead of the Seahawks...our D is gonna give them fits...Springs is back, so we are at or near 100% on defense...Gibbs will stack the box to shut down Alexander, and dare Hasselbeck to beat us through the air. Once again, the game will turn on one or two "big mistakes" or turnovers, just like it did in Tampa. Should be a helluva game!!!

Redskins 27

Seahawks 24

:cheers:

Another Clown Sighting

Man, I hope the rest of their team feels that way! If they do, we'll blow them out!

Archived