Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Quest Field a retractable roof stadium?

PCRoughrider

The Venue

Capacity stretches to more than 72,000, making this an ideal venue not only for the Seahawks, but for summer concerts and Sounders soccer games as well. Roughly 70 percent of the seats are located under one of the roof overhangs, but all seats are exposed to the elements to one degree or another. Among the vendors, local flavor is provided by hometown favorites such as Kidd Valley, Ivar's, Porter's Barbeque and Saigon Bistro.

I mentioned this in another thread too, so sorry for repeating myself, but contrary to all logic about Seattle, it has only rained on game day -- once, I think? Maybe twice now, but it's very rare.

Believe it or not, it actually rains about the same amount in DC as it does in Seattle. It's just grey here a lot more.

I mentioned this in another thread too, so sorry for repeating myself, but contrary to all logic about Seattle, it has only rained on game day -- once, I think? Maybe twice now, but it's very rare.

Believe it or not, it actually rains about the same amount in DC as it does in Seattle. It's just grey here a lot more.

Well, the other part of it is that the AMOUNT of precipitation is actually less than some MidWest or Eastern cities but the actual days with precipitation is higher.

like I said, a lot of times it's a drizzle or mist.

We rarely get the thunderstorms (not in the city at least) and torrential downpours of other cities.

Well, the other part of it is that the AMOUNT of precipitation is actually less than some MidWest or Eastern cities but the actual days with precipitation is higher.

like I said, a lot of times it's a drizzle or mist.

We rarely get the thunderstorms (not in the city at least) and torrential downpours of other cities.

Yes, exactly.

Archived