Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Starting secondary is healthy

MustangSteve

Shawn Springs was interviewed on channel 7 6 o-clock news and said he feels better then did 3 weeks ago, is well rested and is 100% ready for the Seahawks. Portis feels great too so time to rudely remove another paper champ team out of our way!!!! :redpunch:

Thank God they both feel great! I knew Springs wouldn't miss this game for anything but I was really worried about Portis.

Thank God they both feel great! I knew Springs wouldn't miss this game for anything but I was really worried about Portis.

Springs cant wait he said and Portis feels just as rested only having 15 carries against tampa. We might have more then Seattle is expecting for this Playoff game ;)

seattle are paper champs but the NY ants are paper chumps. dallas are just chumps while the eagles are hurt. tampa however are a good team but we are better. the only real threat to a sb appearance is carolina. the bears we have tamed time and time again even when we had losing seasons. but the bears have new claws now. but 1st lets hope we put the seahawks in their place.:seahawksu

well they apparently dont expect much...this is a great opportunity to punch them in the mouth and flip the bird to the media...HAIL!!!

Yea they said were just a speed bump in the road, that speed bump will hit them square dead in the mouth and become a mountain they just cant get over or around!!!! :point2sky

Wow, portis is really feeling that good?

Im still a little skeptical about portis' health right now. I had he had some nasty dings on him but i still think this news is encouraging.

Now we just need them to perform like they can.

Just a sore shoulder and he said he has that every Monday, No wonder the way he knocks out blitzing linebackers :laugh:

Good news for us bad news for Ingram, Jackson and Warrick.

Those three names are exactly why its a good thing he's healthy. I feel much more comfortable with Springs in there and not just because Jimoh makes me nervous but you have to respect that recieving core.

I still don't buy Hasselbeck as a gamebreaker QB. If the D contains Alexander we'll have to leave the corners on an island occasionally and we will need the studs at or near 100% for this crew...

HTTR!

Thats good news to hear! I hope Springs puts on a show on the Seahawks for letting him go....Were gonna need Portis 100%, to put the smack down on the Hawks defense. I hope that Frost doesn't shank a punt like he did vs. the Bucs cuz were gonna need him to pin the hawks back deep in their territory!

Most football players say they are never actually 100%, if youre 100% then youre not playing hard enough. But, in this game, I would say 3 of the 5 most important guys are almost coming off bye weeks! (portis only 15 carries, springs got to rest, taylor was ejected)

Hahaha you made a point bro!

Seattles best receiver, Engram, is less dangerous than Galloway, and their big tight end I've talked about before on here, Jeremy Stevens (6'7" 260) is still not the weapon Gonzales, Shockey, or Gates are, but Jurevicous has done great playing relief. We'll have more bodies to cover then tampa or dallas, more like the giants, but we can do it with everyone healthy.

It will be hard because stopping their run is going to make the safeties and corners work their ass off going back & forth and if hasslehoff gets hot they can keep a D off-balance enough to get downfield on anybody. Hopefully the secondary's work will be made easier by a strong front four effort even with wynn out and going against this O-line. I believe they will. The squaks are rested, but we've been at war with big boys for weeks now. We have the tase of blood fresh in our mouth, and they have the taste of latte's.

Archived